27. Dinner with parents

GUYS. HI.

I still haven't had surgery which is frustrating, I don't even know what's going on..

I have a bloody chest infection and it's the time of the month D: it's just shittttttt. I HATE WINTER. But I wrote a long chapter :D?

** Not edited **

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It felt like a death trap, why would my mother want Rafael to come for dinner?

I thought of ideas, maybe to poison him? Maybe to embarrass me in front of him? To scare him off?

I snorted, when I thought about Rafael getting scared off by my parents, angry men three times his size couldn't scare Rafael.

Oh god, this couldn't be happening.

They made it clear they didn't like him or anything I liked for that matter..

My thoughts stop bombarding me as I walked through Rafael's apartment, he had given me a key now, I asked him if he was sure but he insisted it was for protection so I could come whenever and sleep there, because it made him feel better when I was with him so nothing could happen.

Sounds of loud bashing on hard wood were coming from the inside of the apartment, I was about to call Rafael just in case it was an uninvited guest until-

"OPEN THE FUÇKING DOOR, MARCO.. O QUE DIOS ME AYUNDE, VOY A DERRIBARLA!" Yep that was Rafael's voice, but I had never heard him in such rage. I walked towards where he was, a little stunned to see him in a black tailored suit, I was so used to seeing him in casual clothes, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to appreciate how well his back and bum were looking.. Rafael could wear anything and still look hot.

Rafael was about to bang on the door again when Marco's sleepy head opened the door, pretty pissed off as well. "Dios mio Rafael, give me a fuçking break." He grumbled, rubbing his grey eyes, before they adjusted on me standing behind Rafael. "Well, good morning mamacita." Marco winked at me, firstly it was way pasted morning.. it was four-thirty two in the afternoon to be exact, and secondly I looked like crap, I was sweaty and still in my gym gear from work.

"Good afternoon, Marco." I gave him a teasing look before Rafael turned around to look at me, his rage died down a little. "And hello, mi hombre." I fluttered my eyelashes at Rafael, before I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. I loved the way his eyes lit up at the new words leaving my mouth. I was learning some Spanish when I had some time, mi hombre was 'My man.'

"He estado pensando en ti." He whispered, before I took a step back since him and Marco were in the middle of something. His eyes gazed over me before he took a long exhale, like he just wanted to grab me and take me to bed and lay there. I understood those words, which I was proud of, he said he's been thinking about me.

Rafael turned his attention back to Marco. "Get fuçking dressed, shipment didn't come, there's over one mill of drugs on that ship and if we don't sort this before Fabio finds out he'll have both our heads."

Marco rolled his eyes before shuffling around and mumbling. "Ay papi, we both know you're his fuçking favorite now."

I laughed at the way Marco sarcastically called Rafael Papi in a high-pitched girl voice.

But If there was shipment problems that meant Leo was behind it..

"Callaté and hurry up. I got things to do." Rafael barked out, grabbing his phone and texting someone.

"Rafael, the last thing I want to do is put my nose where it belongs and piss you off but is Leo behind this? Did he delay the shipment?" I asked him warily, Leo is treading on dangerous grounds if he is, he always thought he was invincible.