23. Tyrant

**Graphic and not edited yet!*

Oh this was painful to write.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My whole world had stopped when those gunshots went off, everything went into slow motion and I hadn't noticed the screams coming from me.

My heart stopped and my eyes suddenly blurred. "Rafael!"

I ran to Rafael's side immediately.

"You son of a bítch." Rafael jumped up, making me get a clear view that they shot him in the arm, and I couldn't believe he wasn't screaming in agony. He even had the time to get out his own gun.

Does he not know there was a bullet in his arm?

Rafael fired at the six men heading towards, successfully hitting one in the head.

The man immediately fell back, hitting the gravel on the long driveway.

He's got a freaking good aim with his left hand..

But the men stopped shooting back, aiming their guns without firing, as a black van pulled up in front of us.

"Let's go kids." Stefan gets out of the car with a smile like he's about to take us out for ice cream. "That was a lovely show, but we have to go before daddy's guards get us." Stefan cocked his head at us.

I knew for a fact Rafael wasn't going to listen, that's until three men grabbed him before he oils react and two grabbed me.

Rafael's eyes furrowed, looking at the men and back at Stefan. "You a part of Sarano's family now?" It was more of a statement.

"Dad didn't have any plans of me being boss, so I guess I had to move on." Stefan shrugged, before getting into a black Mercedes. The men that were holding us, threw us in the back of the Black Van. Just before I saw Fabio and other men come out of the Mansion to see what all the gunshots were about.

Too late now.

"I'm going to decapitate his head with my hands." Rafael hissed, as four of the men began to tie rope around ours hands. They go a little crazy with Rafael and use the rope as much as they can to stop him from moving any joint.

"Rafael! You've been shot, doesn't it hurt?" I asked, panicked and confused. It's a bullet In the flesh! I can't even cope with paper cuts.

"I have?" He frowned, looking down at himself. His eyes widened. "Oh fuçk, I'm going to feel that when I- Christina you look so fuçkable right now- well you always d-"

"What the hell did you take?" I finally noticed how dilated his pupils were.

"It's only kicking in now... Dios mio, I hate Fabio's fancy balls.. Not his actual balls, well I hate them too... He's always acting like he's a king. Always making me drink fancy champagne that taste like shit. And he expects me to have a kid. Qué idiota, I can't have a kid, sure everything works down there but Fuçk, I wouldn't want to bring a kid into this world, it doesn't deserve it." Rafael looked at the Van's ceiling, cocking his head. Kids with Rafael? My heart began to flutter at the thought but my brain was yelling at me. HELLO, you're being kidnapped because of him.. again.

"Me and Marco rather play FIFA, eat pizza and uh- make house fires... What's so hard about that? Killing people gets tiring and boring for seven years. Did you know my first kill was when I was sixteen? Some fat guy that forgot to pay Fabio for a week."

I blinked, stunned.. processing every word especially the mention of Fabio wanting him to have a kid, yes I'm still hung up on that. I wish I knew more about the world he came from, but quite frankly I didn't. I wasn't surprised at the thought of him killing someone at the age of sixteen, that was his life, that was his past and most likely his present, I had to accept it if I cared about him.