31. Abusive Don

I read your comments and I'm so grateful to have such kind hearted readers! You are all truly amazing and I'm so lucky!
**This chapter is really not edited**
**Rafael's POV**

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rafael.

"Boys." Fabio grinned with his freakishly white teeth when we entered the back of his Black Rolls Royce. Pretty sure he got veneers..

Marco looked a bit shaky, deciding to cross his arms and look out the window. I knew Fabio wasn't going to take too kindly to his body language. I was still mad at Marco but it is incredibly hard to talk the truth when Fabio had people listening to every word we said.

"Fabio." I said blankly, resting back into the seat in front of him as his body guards shut the door. I wonder what it would be like to have body guards? Fuçk that shit would get annoying.

"My favorite son." Fabio sighed, his fingers entangled together.

I almost snorted. "Your favorite son? I'm not your son, your real son is a fuçked up Figlio di Troia, or however you Italians say it. He's sitting in a mental home when I should have fuçking skinned him for doing that shįt to me and-" I cleared my throat, trying to relax the tightness in my shoulders. I was seconds from taking Stefan's last breath but Marco had to just push me back. I know I was an idiot for breaking into the mental hospital but shįt I don't even remember getting there.

"You're always full of anger Rafael and you may not be my biological son but I'm still your step father." He sighed, holding the bridge of his nose for a second. "You two boys are young, you still don't know the real world of a Mafia man. You're merely my hitmen." Fabio looked between me and Marco, Marco didn't look like he wanted to listen.

I wanted to laugh, we don't know the real world of a Mafia man? bullshit. "While I had gone to Sicily I made you acting underboss, that is a big fuçking deal in this family Rafael. I'm trying to prep you to become a true man of the underworld."

Translation; does he want me to wear more suits? Be more vicious and heartless? Become old and alone?

Okay look, having to deal with everyone in this organization as an underboss was hard, so many people asking questions, so much paperwork, money counting, making sure everyone was in check. There's a reason why there's an underboss and then the real boss.

Fabio leaned over slowly before his face changed into anger his hand came up slapping Marco across the face with the back of his hand.

Marcos jaw tightened, not flinching but turning his face to give Fabio his attention, before Fabio decided to beat him. "I made you boys, including you Marco, I found you when you were beaten up on the side of the road from a pack of dirty thugs and took you into my home. You should show me nothing but respect and loyalty."

He didn't make me, apparently he wishes I was his sperm.

But.. Yes, Fabio, our Don, our abusive father.

"Will we ever get respect from you?" Marco spat back. SLAP. Across the other cheek.. I wasn't surprised, of course that was coming.

"Where are the photos of the girl?" Fabio flicked his hand in the air, not bothering to go on with Marcos questions. He was growing irritated.

I answered before Marco did. "I broke his phone, I didn't think it was a very smart idea." I clenched my jaw.

Fabio chuckled to himself, resting his arm on the arm rest before looking at me with all his attention. "I see you're upset that Marco fuçked your girl? What's so good about this ragazza? Does she have a golden Vagina I don't know about? Because if she does, I wouldn't mind having a go, ?"