2. Curiosty Killed The Cat

Want more of this story?

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT if you want the next chapter to be up sooner! X

*************************************

It had been 2 days since that night, that night that terrified me and left me confused the rest of the night. Did Mr. European model aka 'Raf.' actually save me? Save me from 3 men who know what could have done to me.

Give you to a man called Fabio.

Who the hell was Fabio.? I didn't want to think about it I was just happy I was safe now.

Thinking about that night made me shiver with anxiety, but thinking about him, that God awfully sexy man that could have shot me but instead paid for my cab fare home was heartwarming, but confusing and weird-I mean he had a gun and seemed to have scared those men off.

You're lucky, get over it.

The day after that night was my sister's wedding aka. bridezillas wedding. I did whatever she wanted and smiled, thankful that the whole day was over and that I was only screamed at 3 times by her and her stress head.

But on the bright side, everything went well for her and she looked absolutely gorgeous in her white lace dress, her long brunette hair out and down her back. She'll be happy with the photos. And now she was off to France with her husband.

How Romantic.

I was currently sitting at a cafe on the corner of the street of my apartment, waiting for my friend Amber to arrive. She was my only real friend, and the only friend I needed. I wasn't like my sister who had 5 close friends that she did everything with. To me, having that many meant a lot of drama.

I sat quietly outside with a cup of cappuccino, re-reading pride, and prejudice, I peaked up from my book when I saw my blonde friend sit down in front of me.

"God, I'm famished." She huffed, grabbing a menu in front of me. "You really need to stop re-reading that book."

She's right, what you need is sęx.

She took notice at the scowl on my face, giving me a small smile. "At least read something more erotic." She shrugged. "Or have some rebound sęx."

"Rebound sęx?" I flushed, Leo was the only man that I had slept with and I slept with him because I loved him.

You still love him.

"Come on Christina, Leo is a douche. Have some fun with a random, as I do." She winked, whilst getting the attention of a waiter so she could order.

Okay yes, Leo is a douche. But sęx with a random? I don't know. Amber does it all the time but her parents were basically hippies, so I understand why she was comfortable with it.

As for my parents, they didn't care as long I slept with someone that was wealthy. No low life's

"So, I've been meaning to tell you something that happened to me after the hens night." I eyed my friend, as she nodded waiting for me to keep going.

"I think-"

"Wow, look at that hunk." Amber stared behind me. She always does this, her attention will go to any good looking guy, wherever we go.

"I'm sure he is Amber." I rolled my eyes.

She rested her chin on her hand. "No seriously, that is one hunk."

I turned around so she would shut up. The only man I could see was a guy wearing a grey hoodie and casual black sweats he was across the street leaning on a traffic pole waiting for the green man to appear so he could cross.