[Special] Chapter nineteen: night of day 4

Lucy POV:

I stayed after everyone had left to see if Erza would wake up and thankfully she did around 8:00. She looked around a little bit before I heard her start to speak "Lighten up next time, you almost blew up the whole stadium..." I smiled and I could hear her softly giggling to herself. I look at her for  second but then bow my head in shame, I could never be forgiven for the horror in front of me. Sherria was nice enough to help Wendy heal her and she should be okay by tomorrow but that doesn't make it okay. I broke 3 of her ribs and fractured her calf bone and they said if I had launched anymore attacks I could've killed her. I felt a cold hand hand on my head and I looked up at her, she smiles warmly "I forgive you, I know how much those Sabers mean to you now and they were there for you when we weren't. You were trying to win, just like all of us girls out there. Obviously you're just much stronger than I thought and I cast a misjudgment upon you" I could feel myself smile and I nodded "Tomorrow, no matter what happens I wanna cast a truce between Sabertooth and Fairy Tail. The Sabers don't hate you guys anyway..." I hand her the strawberry cake from behind me and her eyes light up "Thank you! I've been trying to get that for awhile" She sits up a little and begins to eat it after requiping a fork. I giggle again and then stop when I hear voices in the hallway, sounds like the rest of the fairy tail team. "Look Erza I wish I could stay but I have to get back before my dragon slaying boyfriend goes crazy like he did when Frosh went missing." Erza nodded and gave me a hug and with that I started to walk out when I bumped into a hard shirtless chest. Before I could even look up to see who it was I felt two strong arms wrap around me in a warm embrace and I couldn't help but hug back. I looked up finally and saw Gray, he's never hugged me before now and I didn't know that an ice mage could be so warm.He leans down a bit and whispers in my ear "I miss you, I would never admit that but I feel you should know." I smile and start to feel tears in my eyes. I reluctantly let go of the ice mage that I've come to think of as a big brother and kissed his cheek "I'll see you guys later" After I walk passed Gray, well there they are....LITERALLY the rest of Fairy Tail, not just the team. They all just stood there and stared at me for a bit and I looked down in shame before running off in the opposite direction 'I can't face them, not now after what I've done.

Gray POV:

After Lucy ran off everyone looked at me and I lifted up my hand to my face and I felt...water. I was literally crying and if that wasn't bad enough, the whole guild saw it. I just sigh and walk into Erza's room where she's sitting there eating a whole strawberry cake by herself. "What did Lucy want?" I ask her and she actually STOPS EATING HER CAKE! Everyone is in shock when she puts down the box without finishing it first. She starts to speak to us, much pain in her  voice, she told us everything and we all actually understood. I actually wasn't the only one crying after that, hell even Gajeel and Laxus cried although it was harder to tell on them because they mostly just sulked in the corners like Happy usually does.

Lucy POV *On top of the hill*:

I sit up there, crying into my knees like a weakling. No matter how high level my magic power is I'll always be weak-hearted. I was too busy with all my crying that I didn't even realize that Rogue came up on the hill, not until he held me and let me cry into his chest anyway. He rubbed my back and tried to soothe the pain in my heart and it started to work but it also started to put me to sleep. I look up at him and kiss his lips before smiling and laying on his shoulder. 

"Hey, Rogue?"

"Yeah, Lucy?" He answers in a soft and sleepy voice

"Will you mark me before the games tomorrow? Whether we win or lose I want to belong to you." I say in a soft inaudible to the HUMAN ear but his dragon slayer ears hear it all

"There's nothing I want more in the world than to be yours" He smiles and kisses my cheek before lifting me up and starting down the hill and back to the inn. 'I feel like such a princess' that's the last thought I had before I passed out.

A/N: This is actually my favorite chapter and I dedicate it to Lovingdevil because I absolutely love reading her comments, they're either funny as hell or encouraging me to continue writing this book and I'm sad to say that this book only has a few more chapters before it's over, but no need to worry because I'm writing a GrayLu book called Shattered Ice!