Chapter Two: Alone

Lucy POV

I sat in my bed late that night after the incident and hugged my knees. I feel so betrayed, I'm not even sure if I want to go back-well I guess it doesn't matter since Lissanna has everyone's attention. I have to let Natsu go so soon after getting him, I've wanted to be his for so long and suddenly.....I'm replaced. I get off the bed, grab some clothes and a towel before heading into the bathroom for a bath.

Natsu POV

After Lissanna went home to settle in, I started towards Lucy's house. When I got there, I climbed into the window and sat on her bed waiting. she's been in there so long I start to feel myself drifting off to sleep just to be soon awaken by a Lucy Kick to the face. I landed across the room and when I stood up I didn't even ask her why she did that. "Lucy, we need to talk..." I smelled salt in the air and felt worse about myself. "you've been crying?" I ask under my breath which I admit was a stupid question. She doesn't even look at me, she just stands there all wrapped up in a pink towel and looking down at her feet. Suddenly, something comes over me. the words I wanted to say didn't come out, It was like my mouth was being controlled by some weird force "Lucy I wanna break up with you, I just felt bad for you since aquarius always picks on you about not having a boyfriend." Just then I start to see a strange dark aura around her that I've never seen or never noticed on her before. She was angry beyond angry and was about 5 seconds from exploding. I kept trying to say what I needed to say but the words wouldn't come out. "You're out of team Natsu and Lissanna is replacing you. Just giving you some time to train because you're weak, worthless, and so is your magic." I started to cry a little myself as I watched the tears fall from her big and beautiful eyes. I never meant any of that and it hurt me to see her cry. finally something I wanted to say came out "I'm sorry...." I left after that and walked home feeling terrible about what I've just done.

Lucy POV

'Worthless Weak' those words just rang in my mind as he left. I felt the tears falling but just couldn't wipe them away. It was in that moment I decided to take his advise. I will train as hard as I can and I know celestia will help me. It'll take about 3 years, but it's nt like anyone will miss me...

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER, THIS ONE GAVE ME TROUBLE AND I KNOW I USED SOME CLECHE EVENTS BUT OH WELL I GUESS