Chapter Seven: New Guild

No One's POV

After Lucy let the boys see their dragons they set off towards the Sabertooth guild and once they arrive they just stand outside the door. Lucy seems a bit uneasy about meeting the guild that nearly killed her in the last Grand Magic Games and by Guild I mean Minerva. "I know I'm stronger now but will they like me, and most certainly I don't think your Jiemma would let me in." Sting starts to laugh at Lucy's statement and shakes his head "okay apparently you haven't heard but Minerva left the guild and hasn't returned and the Master is Me!" he says proudly which makes Lucy smile a bit. Rogue opens the door and they are all warmly welcomed back to the guild by everyone. Lucy waves "Hey minna I'm Lucy..." everyone seems a bit puzzled on why she is here but then smiles and welcomes her too. Sting stands on the bar to make and announcement and everyone can tell so they be really quiet "Alright guys, Lucy has been mistreated at Fairy Tail and has trained to be one of the strongest people I know, so everyone welcome Lucy with warm arms into our guild." Lucy blushes a little as everyone erupts in cheers about their new strong member and it isn't long before someone chants "PARTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" It seemed as if two seconds later, everyone was already drinking and dancing to celebrate. Lucy walks over to the bar where Rogue is sitting to have a bit of a chat with a familiar face "Hey Rogue"

"Hey Lucy...." He seems a bit upset but then again he never looked to happy.

"This is all nice but I don't even have money to get an apartment in this town, I don't even know anyone I could stay with..."

Rogue smiles a little to himself "you know I live with just Frosh in my apartment and I have an extra room if you'd like to share the rent" he blushes a little

Lucy's eyes light up in happiness "That'd be awesome, and where can I get my insignia?" Rogue just points at Yukino and Lucy smiles before kissing his cheek as a thank you and walking towards her. "Hey Yukino can I get my insignia in pink and on my right hand?"

"Sure Lucy!" She gets the magic stamp and switches the color before putting it on her "There you go Lucy" Lucy smiles happily at her guild mark and for the moment she feels like she fits in so then she joins in on the partying in which she gets totally drunk with Rogue.