Chapter Eighteen: Day 4 of the GMG

Lucy POV:

After the turn of events yesterday we had to rethink some things  but we still had nothing to fear and I'm happy anyways because I heard that I'm fighting Erza today- go figure... I saw Dobengal sitting by himself in the stands (A/N: They're already at the stadium) I decide to walk over and talk to him "Hey, what's been bothering you lately?" I ask him with a reassuring smile. He looks up at me and shakes his head "it's nothing really..." I sigh in disbelief "you can tell me" I try to reassure him and I guess that made him give in "I just don't think I'm strong enough to be here with you guys, I've seen what you all can do and I don't think I'll even come close" I smile a his reasoning "you'll do great, I'll send you to the dragon realm to learn new magic if that's what you need." I think he smiled but it was hard to tell, he definitely was in a better mood though. I started off towards my normal seat (Rogue's lap) and the whole event began. They called on Dobengal and Bacchus to fight each other and I began to get a little worried because I don't know what magic Dobengal uses. I ran off to see catch Frosh who started to walk out of our booth unsupervised and when I came back the match was over with Bacchus knocked on his ass. I don't know what just happened but I'm glad it did. I looked over at Rogue and he just chuckled a bit, I giggle also but then quiet up once they call one female from every guild to the arena. I sigh and walk out to the arena, unlucky for Quatro Cerberus and Blue Pegasis because they had no females so they put out a male dressed as a female which surprisingly they took. It was Me, Erza, Kagura, Eve, Rocker, and Sherria. I stood there seemingly bored and the Kabo started to speak "You girls are going to battle it out, the winner will be the one who's left standing...Kabo" I smile and start glowing gold and light blue while Erza gives off a red aura, Kagura is giving off a purple aura and Sherria a pink one. The boys just look at each other and gulp as the count down to fight begins. Once the Kabo gives the word we all dashed towards the boys and got them out with a unison raid then we all turn on one another. Erza came right at me while the other two girls battled it out, Erza was wearing her heavens wheel armor and I just stood there waiting on her attack. She then sent some swords flying towards me and I put up a shield of stars and sent my celestial roar at her which she couldn't dodge in time. She flew back and was hurt badly but didn't fall as quickly as Natsu did, if anything she came at me harder than ever and for the first time in awhile I had to go all out and used my full power. "Celestial wing slash!" I chanted and after sending that towards her chanted more spells, I sent spell after spell back to back at her and she just couldn't keep up but she probably knew I still wasn't sing my full power and the whole stadium was in shock that I had Titania on her knees. Then I felt a kick to the face and flew across the arena, it was Kagura coming to her rescue. I look behind her and see the Sherria is knocked out "Two against one?" I stand up and get ready to charge but then the timer rings and we all become the winners, I roll my eyes and start walk out the arena. Titania was taken to the infirmary for major injuries and I sent her flowers and even paid her a visit. Today Sabertooth left in first again but only leading by a few points and Fairy Tail is a close, close second.

A/N: So yeah I had writers block again and fight scenes really aren't my forte so I'll try to spit out 4 chapters tomorrow but we'll see...