Chapter fifteen: Day Two of GMG

Lucy POV:

That night we all celebrated Rogue's victory, of course I gave him something no one else could or was aloud to ;) but after that we drank and had loads of fun. Just like the night of the sky labyrinth, we all hurried to bed so we could get up at the desired time to kick butt tomorrow. This year they are doing mostly battles, battles of all kinds too. I snuggled into Rogue and hoped for the best tomorrow. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and with that we fell into a blissful slumber only to be awaken at noon the next day by our 'almighty Sting'. We did our normal routine and set off to the stadium where we met up with Fairy Tail accidentally. I heard Erza speak up first "So I see you've gotten close with the enemy to get back at Natsu, but have you ever thought how it makes the rest of us feel?" she asked me and I just rolled my eyes "No I got close to the enemy because they accept me and they are my nakama, unlike you guys who ignore others at the first sight of someone else. Rogue is my boyfriend and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, I'll enjoy kicking your ass on the field" I throw up a peace sign and give them a childish wink before heading inside with my team, leaving an obviously ticked off Erza behind. 

Erza POV:

'She dares to talk to me like that?' I think to myself although I know very well that she was right. I didn't think that she was pissed at all of us and what does she mean kick my ass? I'm stronger than her aren't I? I felt new power in her but I'm sure she's suppressing it. I look over at Natsu and I think he felt it too and suddenly he spoke "oi, Erza did you feel that?" our whole team nodded and for the first time in a while I was curious about someone else's power.

Lucy POV:

We all get settled in and the Kabo starts to speak "Ok today we are doing team battles Kabo. first up Lamia Scale versus Mermaid Heel!" He announced and the battle began. we were the last group to get called and we went up against Fairy Tail. It was Rogue and I against Gajeel and Natsu. Rogue was battling it out with Gajeel while I started just hand to hand combat with Natsu and he refused to use his flames on me. I stopped and pushed him away "When are you gonna get serious, Dragneel?" I asked him in a teasing tone and he just gritted his teeth and spat back "When are you gonna show me your new magic?" I smirked and my body started having a gold aura around it and everyone's eyes widened at the new power lever emitting the room, even Rogue and Gajeel stopped fighting. It looked as if I had no eyes because of the bright lights that came from the eye socket. "This power? My dragon slayer magics? I asked him teasingly and he just backed up a little. I smirked again "Celestial Dragon's roar!" I yelled and a bright blue and yellow beam shot outta my mouth and hit natsu right in the chest and just like that he was knocked out, I heard gasps and people from Fairy Tail yelling Natsu's name and I looked over to Rogue "do you need help?" I teased and he blushed a bright shade of red. Gajeel started to back up, away from Rogue in fear "Shadow dragon's roar!" Rogue yells, sending Gajeel backwards and he hits the side of the arena, falling unconscious. With that victory we stayed in first place for the second day.

A/N: I got bored so yay 2 update in one day. I suck at battle scenes but hey I at least tried.