Chapter Five: Traveling

Lucy POV:

I left and went back to my apartment. I called Virgo and had her pack up all my things and tell the land lady that I'm moving out. I know that it seems like jealousy caused me to leave but really I couldn't stand there to look at Natsu for another minute. I left for me not for anyone or anything else, I've decided to do some traveling for awhile until I find a place called home. It could take days, weeks, or even months but I'll be okay. After awhile Virgo appears "Alright Hime you're all set, I'll hold your things in the spirit world and you may call upon me for anything." I smile "Thanks Virgo, I'll be on my way then, see you soon." I leave her in the apartment and start off towards the train station with what little money I had saved up. I bought the cheapest ticket there was which of course just went to the next city and waited for it to arrive since I just missed one. While I waited I started to look at all the different dragon keys that I now possess. The best part about it was that I was the only mortal in all of the universe that had them. Before I knew it 2 hours had passed and my train has arrived, I had already sat down when I realized that I get motion sickness just because I learned dragon slayer magic. I started to get up but the train began to move and I fell back into someone's lap "s-sorry..." I say before making a gross barfing noise. The stranger looks down at me and makes a gross noise himself before trying to speak "please....g-get off..." his face is totally green and so was his friends'. I rolled off of him and onto the floor before climbing onto the seat across from them where I meet their 'two?' cats 'or is it a frog?'  I feel myself about to barf before I could question the cats any longer, our sickness gets so bad that we've gone back and fourth between the two towns 4 times before we actually make it off the train.