Chapter 3

Being The Player

Okay so guys this whole entire story takes place after EVERYTHING that happened in Being Gorgeous, so that means Blair isnt in this story:) okay so yeah hope I cleared up some confusion:D

•Chapter 3•

DANIEL

"Fiza! be quiet" I hissed as I slowly decended from the tree, halfway down though my foot got stuck and I ended up falling, landing on my back with a loud thud and an "oof!" .

So much for being quiet.

"What? Well Daniel hurry up!" she says tapping her foot up and down and looking around annoyed. I roll my eyes and look at her.

"Can you help me up?" I ask. she looks at me and pretends to think about it, finally she pulls me halfway up and then lets go. I come crashing down on my butt and glare at her.

"Oops!" Fiza says smirking. I growl and stand up to make my way to the car.

"Aww! Come on Daniel! I was just playing!" she says trying to catch up with my long fast strides. I completely ignore her and get inside of the car. Starting the ignition Fiza just barely makes it in time before I hit the gas and leave. She scrambles in and slams the door close. I smirk as she turns to glare at me. More into the road we lapse into a confortable silence. That's the way it's always been between me and her, we could say nothing and not feel even the slightest uncomfortable. Fiza reaches over, her seat making a slight noise as she leans over to turn on the stereo. Slight buzz kept coming from the speakers and finally she settled on "Bow chicka wow wow" by Mike Posner. She grinned and started moving in her seat along to the beat. I laughed and joined her. Soon enough we were both singing along to the song, my hand lightly tapping the steering wheel along with the songs tempo.

"Once I throw on this bow chicka wow wow

Whatchu gonna say

You act like you gon' leave

But I know that you gon' stay

Break it down dicky down down

Girl don't even play

Once I set the mood right Ima make it sound like" I paused and Fiza started in.

"Ooooohhh! Ooooooh!" (Listen to song if you don't know it) she sings at the top of her lungs. The song finishes and she laughs. I turn to the road and make my way to Jays house. He's trowing a party tonight and I'm excited. Jay has a known reputation for throwing the wildest parties. I reach the black guarded gates and nod to the security at the small brick booth. He does a slight head nod back and let's me in. I've been to Jayce's house so many times I'm practically family. I drive up slowly and leave my car off to the valet staring impatiently at the door. I get off and watch as all the valet men watch Fiza get out of the car as slowly as possible so her long legs show first in her small black dress. The guys practically drool and Fiza winks. She giggles and struts in looking like she owns the place. I shake my head and leave the keys off to the valet. The guy who was about my age nodded and took them driving off the Jay's underground parking lot. Oh, yeah Jace is loaded. I enter the house slowly too and grin, showing my pearly whites. Knowing every girl is watching me, I lift up my long sleeves to my elbow, flexing my muscles. I hear a collective of sighs and pretend not to notice. Penelope comes over and pushes unexpecting victims out of her way. Tonight she's wearing a red dress that shows of her curves. Not too slutty and just enough classy. I knew there was a reason why I liked Penelope. She wasn't the type of girl to dress like a slut or the type of girl to act like a total bitch. She was smart and sassy, but she was also hot and popular. I've been going out with Penelope on and off since sophomore year. I grin when she reaches me and I hug her. We were just friends now.