Memories of Piano

A pout of intensity glues onto my face as I sit on the arm chair couch inside the empty room. All there was in this room was a long couch and two small couches beside it facing each other whole a coffee table was in the middle. Facing the couch was the two open doorway where I can escape but the problem is that it's lock shut. At the corner, a grande black piano sits there with magnificent. I should be in ease in this room, but I can't. Not being able to kick the living ass out of that perverted vampire, I don't think I'll stop pouting until I do. You may ask why I didn't and there's a good reason. If I did, I'll probably get beaten up myself.

~~2 hours ago~~

My glare makes a hole through Ferid's head as he looks at my nervously.

" Eliz..." he starts but I interrupt him by placing my feet harder on him.

He winces at the pain and was about to continue his plead but was once again interrupted. Not by me though.

" Ferid-sama?"

This voice... My eyes turn to glare at the newcomer to find that I was correct of who they were. Standing down the hall with quite a confused look was the noble from before that I fought while the explosion happened. A look of shock, amusement and confusion stays on his face as he looks at the scene.

" Ah! Crowley! May I ask for a bit of help here?" The dying vampire asks below me getting me to start increasing the strength.

This time, an interference happens to me as a cold hand wraps around my neck pushing me up to the wall. My legs dangle in the air as my hands try to pry away from this strong grip.

" Let go!" I command.

While I struggle to be from the grasp of the newcomer, Ferid starts to stand back up as he gives a sigh of relief. The newcomer that wasn't strangling me anymore but keeping me from doing anything has a small emotion of amusement on his face.

" You're that girl from back then near the explosion." he states.

" Wow, good job figuring that out, Sherlock. Shall I give you a reward?" I reply with sarcasm.

" She's a fighter, isn't she, Ferid-sama?" Crowley turns to the fine perverted vampire.

" She is, now I know why ZiZi and Mika likes her so much." Ferid chuckles.

" And I know why they hate you so much. You can't even keep a promise." I mumble getting him to flinch.

" I see that you don't want to meet with Zion then." he says getting me to shudder at his change of voice.

~~Present~~

I should have never messed with that guy! He can be scary indeed when needed to. Giving out a sigh of being stupid, I continue to stare at the room that I may call prison now. Just when I was about to try for the hundredth time to kick the door down, for some reason, the piano catches my eyes. It's been so long. Since I've played of course. My legs start striding towards it as my fingers hover over the smooth surface. Swallowing some of my salavia, I take the courage to walk to the piano bench and sit down. Memories start flashing into my mind of me always playing the piano to the orphans back at the orphanage. One song stays in my mind as my hand starts to reveal the white and black keys. My fingers hover over them until one of them hits a white key letting a note escape the piano. That was all to touch a nerve to get me to fully touch the keys with my fingers. Closing my eyes while taking a deep breathe, my body starts swaying along with my fingers as it produces a melody with the keys.

Owari no Serpah Opening (Piano Version)

When I finish, instantly, I receive loud claps of hands. My eyes instantly turns to see Mich and Zion at the doorway clapping.

" Mich! Zion!" I happily chirp as I push myself off the piano bench to hug them tightly.

The three of us embrace each other tightly as tears start to form in my eyes.

" Such a cute reunion, wouldn't you say so, Crowley." A familiar annoying perverted voice states.

Releasing each other from the hug, we all glare at Ferid. He stands near the doorway with his usual amused face. Beside him was Crowley who also had the same reaction as Ferid.

" You guys should get the trophy of being the best at timing. Such as interrupting moments. Being annoying. Having an idiotic look on your face. Shall I continue?" I cross my arms as I continue to glare at the two.

" Oh my. We're sorry. But you see. We don't really have that much time for reunions." Ferid states.

" What do you mean?" I reply.

" Well, since we now know that the humans are doing human experiments. We can't really let them get further into their research as the tragedy back then will happen again. So we have to act quick. It good that we kidnapped you since you're one of the human experiments."

A growl comes out of me as I continue to glare at him. Stepping forward, I get stopped as two arms block my way.

" Eli, calm down a bit." Zion suggests even though he doesn't look like he can also calm down.

" Leave." Mich demands to the two nobles getting Ferid to smirk.

" Ok. Ok. Mika. We'll leave. It'll be good for you to have some time to yourselves anyway." Ferid says before he walks down the hallway with Crowley beside him.

Mika shuts the door loudly with an intense glare. He turns back to me to give me a good embrace once again with Zion.

" I really do want to hug more for our reunion. But if this is all to it, I think I'll be left confused of how you're alive for the rest of my life." I state.

They let go of me both nodding.

" We'll explain it to you." Zion promises.

" Well, you see. After Yuu and you escaped, you just have saw us die beep we didn't. The Queen, you can say, of this place turn us into vampires. That's all there really is to it."

" Oh. Well, it doesn't really explain why you're on the vampire side." I reply.

" Eli, the humans are dangerous. You know it. How they do human experiments. Humans are filthy." Zion explains.

This stings my heart," Not all humans are filthy. You should also remember that you were once human."

" Elly..." Mikaela starts but I raise my hand stopping him.

" Sorry, but I don't want to hear this anymore. I need some time to take in a of this. Can you leave?" I plead.

" Eli..." this time Zion starts.

" Please!" I beg.

They stare at me for a few seconds before they nod and start leaving. But Mich stops at the doorway and turns around.

" Here, in case you need it. But please Elly, trust us." Mich says handing me the long stick.

He closes the door as I stare down at the sword. My demon weapon. Giving out a huge sigh of frustratin, I was about to throw the sword at the couch but I stop instantly and look at the sheath carefully. A message was planted on it. A secret message only I let my team use.

In five days, we'll come for you. We promise.

Gripping it tightly, I bite the bottom of my lip to not let the smile overcome me. But is this the right thing to do?