Danger

I watch nervously as Yuu's team walks in front of the train station. My body starts scrunching inwards as my hand grip tightly on the metal handle. Today's the day they go to the station to kill the vampires. Meaning it'll also be Yuu's first time in killing a vampire. Teeth marks implant on my bottom lip as I continue to watch. The metal handle I grip broke into two making me grab into the concrete on the roof. The team enters in and instantly, I jump off the roof. My other team members are busy with other missions allowing me to watch this team personally. Closing my eyes, I listen for them to finally leave the stairs telling me I can start following. When they do take the lay step, I enter inside the station quickly. Jumping to destinations I can't be seen, I look around the place. Children with all the vampire livestock clothes sat on the ground. And a memory appears in.

" Elizabeth." Zion says.

" What?" I turn back to look at the brown hair boy. We were both waiting in line to be checked-in for 'donating' blood. The quiet shy naive boy stands behind me as I look at him calmly.

" What do you think will happen if we ever escaped?" He suddenly asks making me freeze. Turning back to the front I watch at the line becomes shorter," Probably be lonely. The vampires told us humankind is gone and that we're the last remaining. So that mean no one is out there."

Zion starts getting sad and I turn back my head to him smirking," But who knows. The vampires are something we shouldn't trust. Remember?"

Zion looks up from his depression now smiling. He nods. Just when I was going to smile back, I get pulled making me fall to the ground.

" Move faster. We don't have time to wait for you." A hooded vampire orders getting me to growl at him softly. Standing back up, I glared at the vampire. He scowled and slapped me. Dropping back to the ground again, Zion eyes widen in anger. The little boy turns to the vampire in anger but I stop him. He looks worriedly at me and I just smile in return.

Turning to the vampire, I despised myself for saying this," Sorry."

The vampire huffs and walks away as I walk back into the line with Zion following. They say that they're protecting us, and this is how they protect us. Hitting us even though we give them blood.

My hands grip tightly into a fist as that memory starts departing. The footsteps of their team starts disappearing getting me back into my senses. Running past all the children without them noticing. When I finally caught up to them, I watch attentively for danger. And it does happen when a vampire pops up and Yuu instantly killed him. The same old Yuu. Another vampire appears behind Shinoa and easily, Yuu once again killed it. My hand was wrapped around my sword but I slowly let go of it relaxing. Just when I did relax, a group of vampires suddenly appeared surrounding their team. Three more vampires appeared breaking the window and one of them grab Mitsuba's neck. My hands quickly grasp my sword again as I swing to my side. A vampire slowly falls without any noise and disappears. Glancing at where he was, I sigh as I also face a group of vampires. One of them was about to talk but he was too late as I quickly cut off his head. The others also began to open their mouths but in an instant, all their ears were cut off. I stood at the opposite side of where I stood and I sheath my sword. Too easy. Spying on Yuu and his team again, I find him holding Mitsuba and says something. A smile starts coming onto my face as he says them. Family. That's correct. We will do anything for our family. Turning around, I disappear from the scene.

A yawn comes out of me as I watch the children get freed. Smiling, I watch as the girl that was saved before run to Yuu. Jumping down from the tree branch, I continue to watch the scene. Mitsuba comes to Yuu and starts talking to him. My hands grip together as I clearly hear what they were saying. It's not like me to be like this. Tears starts slowly coming down my face as I bite the bottom of my lip. Don't cry, Elizabeth. You're not that naive girl anymore. My back slides slowly down the the tree trunk as I turn to a ball and start crying. No. Don't. A warm embrace surrounds me and I look up to see Tadao.

" Tadao..." I speak.

He pats my head," Elizabeth, don't cry."

His warm hand continues to pat my was and slowly I stop crying.

" Sorry." I apologize.

" Don't apologize. Of course you'll cry about that. But also, remember this. We're also now your family." He says and moves back showing the other three boys there.

I chuckle and stand up," Ya. You're right."

Sighing, once again I'm alone on the roof. Te other once again have a mission. And once again I'll be watching Yuu and his team alone. Sad, right? I watch as the Telephone guy starts a car making Yuu compliment him. He blushes and I chuckle at their 'scene'. When Telephone guy starts walking away, Yuu enters the car making me cover my laugh. The other talk to each other as Yuu starts the car. And to my expectation, he aches it into a pole. Everyone turns to him and I explode with laughter. Not too loud to make them hear me. Crawling back to watch them, I find Yuu invite them to let him ride and I cover my mouth. My whoel body starts shaking and a pair of hands rest on my shoulder trying to stop my shaking.

" What's wrong with you? Why are you shaking like a chiwawa?" Rokuro asks behind me.

I turn to look at him keeping my hand over my mouth. Pointing to Yuu, he gives me confused face and also watch them. The next thing I know, Shinoa takes the driver seat. Her eyes don't even reach above the wheel making Rokuro and I fall back. We both hold our stomachs as we laugh to ourselves. Brushing a tear from my eyes, I continue to watch them. Shinoa starts getting surrounded by a dark aura and takes out her weapon. Ah, they made fun of her height too, huh? I nervously watch as Shinoa beats the living crap out of the two troublemakers and I sigh. The car starts, Rokuro and I start jumping roof to roof following the truck. Suddenly, a loud explosion appears and we both stop.

Elizabeth. there's trouble at the explosion.

" Rokuro, let's go." I order and start running to the explosion.

" Hey! Wait! Aren't we suppose to watch the twerps?" he asks.

" Not now. There are soilders near that explosion. We need to save them first. And I bet they can take care of themselves. They have Black Demon weapons, remember?"

He doesn't reply but still follows me, when we finally reach the fire. My three other teammates were also there. Injured soldiers crawl around and we also start to help but I instantly stop as a shout enters my head.

ELIZABETH! GO BACK! A NOBLE IS FIGHTING THAT BOY! THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO FIGHT AGAINST HIM AND HIS SUBORDINATES!

" Dammit, Viserosho!" I curse and turn back to the other side.

" Wait! Elizabeth! Where are you going?" Rokuro shouts.

" Yuu's is trouble!" I shout back before I disappear from their sight.