The Meeting Spy

If they haven't notice me still, I wonder how they'll fight the vampires with such a low attention area. Listening to the Commanders talk with each other, I chuckle softly at Guren's quiet snoring. And once again, that man is sleeping in these meetings. Quietly, I continue to watch the meeting in the vent. The man beside Guren wakes him up and I chuckle again quietly at the other Commander's reactions. Maybe Guren should be a comedian instead. The man beside the light blonde man stays with a calm cold face (Kureto Hiragi) as he looks at Guren. The man in the front of the table (Tenri Hiragi) starts lecturing Guren, like I care so I yawn at the drama. This is a really boring play. The light blonde man (Shin'ya Hiragi) tries to help Guren but of course, idiot just throws it into the trash can. 

" The Japanese Imperial Demon Army is under the control of the Hiragi Family. I don't see why a member of the lower ranking Ichinose Family should be attending this meeting." Guren says and my blood boils. 

Low Ranking? I grit my death in anger of his comment but push it aside as I don't want to let my anger show me.

" Good point. Then hurry up and leave scum." A man with black hair across Kureto and Shin'ya says. 

This of course got the anger to rise again and Guren leaves. After a few moments, Shin'ya was about to continue his report but was interrupted. By me. I jump down from the vent and land in the middle of the long table. Crushing the metal under my foot. Everyone was shock except for Kureto and Tenri who both smirk. 

In my innocent voice, I smile," Oops. Wrong room!"

Closing my eyes, I know that they felt my anger just by being near me. I stride down the long table to the door, as I jump off the end, the Commander Tenri speaks up. 

" Elizabeth, why don't you take Guren's seat in the meetings? It seems like he feels like these meetings are useless and boring." 

I look back to him and the room turns deadly quiet by my small glare. 

" No thanks. You see, I'm also just a low-ranked family. And Guren was correct about this being useless and boring. It's kind of just a waste of time too, if I may say." I turn back to the door and walk out of the silent room.

Looks like I might get a lecture later in my training. And the training probably might get more complicating. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, now that I'm regretting it. I sigh at my mistake and find Guren walking away from Yu. He was lying on the ground with a huge bump on his head and by the guess of it. I know exactly what happened. Yu must have pressured Guren about the weapon again and by doing so, he also tried to kick the man. And when Guren remembered about it, he kicked Yuu as punishment. Sighing at their stupidity, I walk past my childhood friend and stop instantly as he mumbles.

" Mika...El...."

Wide eyes stare down at the floor as my breathing and heart stops at this moment. Slowly looking at Yu, I almost break into hugging him but I don't. Turning back and rushing as fast I can away from him. I'm sorry, Yu.

~~~~~

" I heard that you ditched the meeting." I state as I lean on the door entering Guren's office. 

" You didn't hear did you. You were there, correct?" He asks. 

I smile," That's true. I was there the whole time. I agree with you about it being stupid and all but I have to say. You should have stayed to know what will happen next. Who knows when you actually need those meetings?" 

He smirks," You go for me."

" No thanks. You're have the blood of Ichinose Family while I don't." I stick my tongue out getting a chuckle from him. 

" Shouldn't you be going already?" He asks. 

" Yup!" I walk towards him and he confusingly look at me. 

Using one of my sweet smiles with an angry feeling behind it, my leg moves up to the air and down on his head. His face smashes into his desk full of work paper and I happily skip away. And of course in a hurry since I don't want to feel Guren's wrath. 

That's what you get for hitting my precious Yu. 

Before I exit the door, I felt a bit of that wrath I dreaded. Softly snickering to myself, I walk down the hall quietly. Now that I'm thinking about the demon weapons, I place my fingers on mine. The cold sheath that contains my sword stays on my finger for a while until I take them off. Looking at the clock nearby, I sigh to myself. Here comes my training with Kureto. Changing my direction, I start walking to the training room.