Girls' Reunion

Third Person POV-

Running down the street, the two brothers follow Yoshito. It's been a few minutes since they departed with Elizabeth and Rokuro. They just hope that the hot-head can keep that girl out of trouble. Yoshito sighs as the thought say on me and he skids to a corner.

" Yo-chan, are you thinking about Bella and RoRo-chan?" Nao asks.

This little peep-squeak. Always knowing what they're thinking of and all. It's creepy how's he's the second smartest kid out of the whole campus after Elizabeth.

" Nao, don't ask such a sudden question. We shouldn't even worry about them. We're an elite team." Tadao states with his eyes calmly closed.

" Sorry, Ta-nii. It's just that I'm also worried too. I know that we're a elite team but doesn't mean that we'll break." Nao smiles.

Tadao sighs as try continue to run down the street. A roar then suddenly comes out of nowhere and they suddenly stop and turn to the sources. Ten Horsemen comes out of the corners of the buildings and start to roar again. The three boys now surrounded by the monsters reach for their weapons. Yoshito touches the small black beautifully designed stick.

" Reishouro." The small stick turns bigger and bigger turning into a long spear all black with a white line that goes all the way to one end to the other.

" Uorshiwa." Nao reaches to two of the small sheaths and takes them out.

Two sword fans start spreading with white highlights shining.

" Shisbero." Taking out the chain out of it's bag, it wraps around it's forearm.

The chain was all black with the sharp spear part at the end has a white glowing stripe.
Without a word, they all separate and attack the Horsemen. A Horseman attacks Yoshito and he jumps dodging the hit and land on it's head stabbing his spear down. Taking off as another punch gets to him, he lands on the wall and lifts off attacking the next one. But Nao interferes sticking his tongue at Yoshito who's chuckling now. After Nao slashed the Horseman's head off with his sword fans, he starts going to the next one. This one was tied with chains. Nao pouts as his brother takes the last one. Tadao squeezes his fists making the chains tighter. The Horseman screams but it doesn't make Tadao give in. He tightens again and with just one pull, the monster gets sliced into bits.
" Well looks like we're done!" Nao happily says sheathing his fans.
The other two also do the same but regret it as a force pushes them against to the building walls. Hands tighten around their necks as they try to pry it off. Their hateful glares stare right down at the eyes of the vampires as their fangs show up. Three of the vampires held the necks tightly as a few stood at the back watching.

" Well look at what we have here! Three weak livestocks!" One of the white hooded figure states.

Tadao growls in response getting the vampire to tighten his grip on the neck.

" These are vicious livestocks. I don't think we'll be able to get them back to the base if they're like this. How about we suck their blood right now instead?" Another speaks.

The three vampires show their sharp fangs and reach for the three boys' necks. The three boys were just about to bite the pill that'll kill them but the heads of the vampires fly off.

" Don't you dare lay a finger on them, vampires." The familiar strong feminine voice orders.

" Yesh, woman. How fast can you run?" Rokuro asks as he pants a bit behind heading to her.

" Elizabeth? Rokuro?" The three boys shockingly asks as they massage their necks.

" Yo." Rokuro greets as Elizabeth sheaths her sword.