Short Story 12 The Demon Weapon part.1

3 Years Ago-

My eyes flash open and the dark ceiling greets my long sleep. A cold metal touches my fingers and I smile. I finally got it, the weapon to kill the bloodsuckers. Rising up, the demon room stays the same and I look down on the floor to see the spell circle gone. The cold metal was a sword. A regular one slash sword. It was all black and had a black and white design sheath near it. This is a demon weapon? Wait, I shouldn't judge it by it's looks. Anyways, at least it kills the vampires, I'll be perfectly fine. The door swings open as footsteps enter.

" Elizabeth!" A familiar voice shouts.

Diverting my eyes from the sword, I look to the door to find Guren and the rest of the top-commanders standing there.

" What's up?" I ask.

He starts rushing to me as the others stay at the doorway. When he reaches me, he kneels down and grabs my shoulder.

" Elizabeth, why do you enter here without any permission?! How about if you got possessed by a demon?!" He starts lecturing.

" Why are you so mad? Today's suppose to be the day I get a demon weapon. But you were late so I just entered. It's not my fault. Anyways," I talk calmly first then my voice turns cold as I glare at him a bit," it's not like I'll get possessed by a demon. There's not way I'll let that happen. Anyways Guren, I can't always have you protect me!"

He shuts up but still has an angry face on.

Turning back to the door starting to walk off he says," Whatever. Do what you like."

When he exits the room, Shin'ya starts walking towards me.

" You know, Elizabeth, he's just worried about you." The blonde hair man says.

" I don't need him to worry about me. I'm already 13 years old. Technically meaning I'm a teen." I reply not looking at the man.

He sighs and also starts to walk back," I'll just tell you this, Guren wasn't the only one worried about you. We all were."

I keep silent as everyone leaves the scene except for Tenri, the boss of this whole place.

" Elizabeth, if you're so independent, then show us. In a week from now, demonstrate us your power with your sword." the man says and leaves.

I stay seated on the ground and grab my sword tightly.

" Of course."

~~~~~

That's what I said. But I have NO IDEA of how to control my demon weapon. I sigh as I sit cross legged in front of my sword. A sigh escapes me as I watch the sword sit there with me. The curious and confused gaze of the trainer stays on me. Well, this is comforting. How am I suppose to find a way when someone that I rarely know watches me like a new statue. Why couldn't it be Guren? Actually, erase that. Even though that aloof skips his work, it'll be super annoying to have him watch me. Just when I was about to give up on what to do, a hit of pain enters my head and I flinch.

The scene around me lowly changes, the training room turns into an all white room as the sword then transfers into the small boy.

" Viseriosho..." I state.

All he does is sigh as he looks at me with desbelief," I thought I made it clear that if you wanted to talk to me or anything, you just have to call my name. Didn't I?"

Oh right!

" Nope!" I smile popping the 'p'.

A vein pops up as he closes his eyes in frustration," I wonder if I actually made the right choice to choose her as my master."

" Hey!" I whine as I pout at him.

Opening his eyes, he crosses his arms,"Listen Elizabeth, we're not an ordinary demon sword. So, since we heard that you have to show a presentation of our power, I'll show you what our sword is like."

" Wait. Wait. Wait. Ok, number one, no calling me by just Elizabeth. Call me Eliza if you want. Second, why do you keep saying 'we' like you're more than one person?" I ask as I still sit cross legged on the floor.

" It's because I am and I am not. This is why I need to discuss with you. You see, I am only one part of this sword. This sword's power is to change into any weapon."

My mouth gawk opens as he says the last part," Wa...Wait...Change into ANY weapon?!?"

He nods with a snicker as he's happy with my reaction," That's correct. You see, I'm just the main weapon. So that means I'm just the sword. There's a scythe, dagger, bow and arrow, guns, and lots more. You an use them to your heart's content. Now, please close your mouth. It's disrespectful."

My mouth closes and I raise an eyebrow to him," Well, your were happy about my reaction before. Now you're not? Change of personality! Anyways, is this all you want to talk about since you brought me here?"

He shocked at my question," Well, don't you want to know how to call for the others?"

" I just have to call their names, correct?"

He nods," Yes, you just have to call their names. But, you don't know their names."

Silence fills the room and the boy laughs. tears well I'm his eyes again like in our first meeting. Pouting, I turn my head to not face him as he points at me.

" You're truly amusing, Elizabeth Hyakuya!" He shouts as he continues to laugh.

" Be quiet, Vis." I command and he turns to me instantly.

" What did you call me?" He curiously asks.

" Vis," I smile," it's your nickname from me! We're friends, remember?"

He starts at me with shock and smiles," Ya."

" So, are you going to tell me what the others names are?" I ask as I place my hands out to help me support myself at the back.

He smirks," No, you're going to meet them. The man named Tenri told you that you have a whole week, right? Well, this is what we're going to do. Right now, it's probably time that you should go back. Tomorrow, call my name and we'll train in how to use me. Third day, you'll meet one of the others. While the last four days you meet the rest but don't use them. Got it?"

I nod once and I earn a smile from him. The white room once again starts fading and once again he says something before I leave.

" Good luck, Eliza. And remember my warning."

My eyes open as I now stare back at my demon weapon. The sword was still in it's black sheath and I grab it by the middle. Standing up, I glance at the trainer who still looks intensely at me but with a super confused face. Walking past him, I bow my head down in manner. Striding down the hall, my lips slowly curls up.