I'm Ready

" Shin'ya-kun~" an annoying squeal fills the air.

And that annoying squeal belongs to non other than me.

The blonde hair man turns his attention to me as I wave energetically at him. My teammates pretend they don't know me as they start averting their eyes away from me. The distance between us starts spreading making the triangle into a weird shape. I skip towards Shin'ya who starts turning away trying to look like he doesn't want to know me.

" Hey~ What's with those faces?" I pout 'cutely' as I place my hands on my hips.

" Elizabeth, would you please stop playing around?" Shin'ya pleads.

I gasp dramatically," How dare you! You think I'm not serious? Tsk. Tsk. I thought you knew me better than this, Shin'ya-kun. It looks like we can't be friends anymore."

I sniff as I wipe away an invisible tear turning away from him. The boys look at me with disbelief. And that's was when I ended my acting. Turning back to Shin'ya a half smirk comes onto my face.

" So. How's it going, Shin'ya?" I ask back to my original self.

" The vampires haven't been making any movements of fighting yet. Well, sucking our soldiers blood is one but they haven't started the war here yet. We just have to begin when the attack starts." Shin'ya explains as I sit beside him on the edge of the roof.

I nod in response as I scan the hoard of vampires. A snarl escapes me as I look at them with disgust. I know that I shouldn't hate all vampires since it was Ferid that killed my family. But these vampires can't just suddenly come to Earth and rule over us. They just can't, but this isn't the only reason. Lying to all the children at the city is one thing but lying to them so they can suck their blood is another. My eyes narrow at the blood-suckers but suddenly stops as I find him. A evil smirk rises up as I get ready to sprint to the vampire. There he is. Standing on the pole with another beside him. He casually watches the others suck the blood out of the soldiers. Suddenly, he looks the other way making me look the same way.

" Arisoshi-Ro." I whisper.

My sword turns into the black fog once again and creeps up to my face. It starts turning into a solid as I just continue to look the other way. The fog disappears as it turned into a one eye binocular. A circle surrounds my right eye as wings appear on the side of it. Smaller circles connect to the ring as it stays perfectly still on my face. Looking into the circle, I found out what the vampire looked at. It was Guren. He was now with his team as I look back at the noble. The demon weapon turns back into fog and flows back to the sheathe turning back into a sword. A snarl comes out again and I look at his companion. My eyes widen as I find a blonde hair boy with blue eyes talking to the noble. But it wasn't any vampire boy. It was Mich. My body starts moving to jump off the roof but a hand stops me puling my wrist.

" Is something wrong, Elizabeth?" Shin'ya asks confused while the others also look my way.

Recognizing what I was about to do, I step back and smile at them.

" No. It's nothing." I reply making them nod.

Walking to the centre of the roof, I look back one again to where I was. Was that really Mich? There's no way. He died. And I know since I had the front seats to his death. My eyes turn lifeless as I remember the tragedy. That's correct. There's no way that Mich. He's dead. I turn back to the centre and start walking to the others. They're both dead. Mich and Zion.

" Yoshito." I say.

" Yes?" The boy turns to me.

" I have to talk with my demons, I'll be at the back of lower floor if you need me." I detail while he nods.

Opening the exit to the roof, I start walking down the stairs reaching to the floor below. This building was a normals building that looked like a company place. The whole place was dark and dusty as rats scurry by. Opening a random door, I enter the dark room. It had a long table in the middle with chairs around it. A screen was on one wall as windows were on the wall beside it. A meeting room. Walking to the opposite of the screen, I sit at the corner between the window wall and back wall. My legs sit crossed as I close my eyes to get suck in.

And I do as I open my eyes to be in the white space. The silver little boy stands in front of me staring at me.

" So what did you want to talk about?" I ask as I stand up.

" Eliza, I can't exactly tell you what's going to happen since it'll probably change the flow of it. Or the prediction is wrong. But, you have to be careful in this war. We sense something is going to come. But there's more than one of them. There's two. And it's stronger than anything that can be imagined." He explains.

" Viseriosho, I knew that circumstances will happen when I joined the army. I knew that war would come along and it won't be easy. I've been preparing for this every since. And I am prepared. Don't worry. And instead, I have you guys, don't I?" I reply smiling to him.

The worried face stays on but a smile does appear," Ya," his face then turns super serious," there's something you'll be find out which will shock you. I don't know if you'll handle it. But I hope you do. Good luck, Eliza. You'll need it."

I smile," Thanks. Don't worry. You already know that I'm stronger than I look."

I wink at him getting him to chuckle.

Just with one blink, I am back to the dark room still sitting on the floor. My head swings back as my eyes stare at the ceiling. I'm ready for this. Nothing can change that.