Our First Meeting

I still remember clearly how I met the two boys. Mich was like a caring older brother to me while Yuu was like an overprotective brother to me. And I, I was both them together but as a sister. Those memories of us win together will never fade away.

Mother. Father. Why do you call me a demon? What have I done? What have I done to deserve this name? Yesterday, we were all happily eating together in the park. Now, you're calling me a monster with such horror. Why? Please answer me. Those were the sentences that repeated in my head as I walked silently and lonely down the road. The lights flashed dimly as the city went black. I have nowhere to go. I'm disowned. Sadness filled over me. Why? Tears started to well in my eyes as I started sniffing. Why? 

A man then suddenly popped up from the alley. He swung side to side not able to grasp his conscious. Drunk. The smell of alcohol drifted into my nose and I frown.

" Hey, little girl. Are you lost?" He slurred as he staggered to me. 

I ignored him and continued my lonely walk. I don't want to be disturbed. Especially from a drunk man. But I don't get what I wish for as he grabbed my shoulder. 

" Hey, don't ignore me. I'm just trying to help." He slurred his words again. 

I turned my head towards him," Leave. Me. Alone."

And that was when a black shadow swallowed him into nothing. Maybe that's why they don't want me. Why my parents are filled with terror. Because, I did this same thing to the man. Father's boss. He was mad at Father for something he done. But it wasn't Father's fault as the man made the mistake. That made me angry and the shadow ate him up. So, it is my fault. But I never knew about this power. Never. Tears welled in my eyes once again and I walked down the dark black road this time. No one can save me.

~~~~~

It's been hours since I was kicked out of my house. I still walked down the street with no one wondering why I'm here. All alone out in the cold dark night. Of course they won't. I'm a stranger. Who would care for me? This was answered by a gentle voice. 

" Miss, why are you out here in the cold night?" The voice asks. 

I turn back to be greeted by a gentle looking boy. He had curly blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. What you'll call an angel. But this angel was a boy the same age as me. A frowning boy was beside him. He had spiky raven black hair and shimmering green eyes. He looked like a demon, but not an evil one. A shining one. 

" None of your business." I replied and continue walking. 

But once again, I get stopped, by the black hair boy. 

" Hey, don't just walk out of here when people are talking to you!" The boy lectured. 

" Yu-chan. Calm down." The blonde hair boy suggested which made the black hair boy pout. 

" Ya. Ya. Sorry..." The black hair boy apologized as he got his hand off my shoulder. 

" Sorry about his rudeness. But, I'm also concerned. A girl shouldn't wonder in the middle of the night alone." The blonde hair boy states as he touched my hand. 

He flinched," Your hand is super cold! How long have you been out here?"

I shrugged and answered quietly," A few hours?"

They stared at me in shock and disbelief. "Why don't you come in for now and warm up?" The blonde asked. 

Just when I was about to protest, the black hair boy takes my hand and drags me down the road. 

" Come on." He said. 

The blonde hair boy chuckled and followed us as e reached for my hand. Warmth filled me. Not the warmth they're giving me by my hands. But the warmth they're giving me by just helping me. They're taking me away from this darkness. I smiled.

~~~~~

Wrapped around with millions of scarves, mittens, blankets and jackets, I tried to walk but I can't. All I did is fall down on the floor and roll around. The kids there laugh when I do which made me smile a bit. And whenever I fall, Yu will always gladly pick me up. This, this place is like back then. Back before my parents saw the horror in me. Telling me not to get to close to them now. And I don't. When I fell again, I didn't smile and when Yu tried to pick me up, I smacked his hand away. 

" I'm fine." I say in a cold voice. 

But he doesn't listen and still tired to pick me up making me struggle until he leaned his face close to mine. 

" Listen. I don't know what you have been through. But we don't care. Even though your a stranger, it feels like your one of us so...deal with it." he says as walks away leaving me in shock. 

Tears start welling in my eyes. 

" Ah! Yu-nii-chan made the girl cry!" The kids taunted or tattle tallied. 

Mich lectures at Yuu who's protesting and we laugh at their argument. Tears flow down my face. Tears of joy and happiness. I've finally found my true home.