EIGHT

I dont know how getting a tattoo works so these are all ideas of how I think its like :/

《》

"Ok, Juliet. You ready?" Michael asked, holding the tattoo tool in his hand.

Luke sat beside Ashton, and held his hand, as Calum stood behind Luke. Calum was like a brother to Ashton and he wasn't going to let the boy get a tattoo without him being there.

It did take a while to persuade Calum to agree but eventually he gave in.

Ashton nodded nervously, as he breathed heavily.

"Don't worry. Relax. If you're tense to much it will hurt more." Michael explained.

"Its just two letters, Ash. It won't hurt too much. Just think happy thoughts, 'kay?" Luke said calmly, stroking the boy's hand.

Ashton smiled as he nodded, before closing his eyes and throwing his head back. He pictured thoughts and moments containing him and Luke. That normally made him forget horrid things.

"Don't forget to breathe though." Calum shouted slightly, causing Michael to laugh.

The buzzing of the tool was heard as Ashton bit his lip, hard.

About 20 minutes passed, and Ashton could hardly stand it, anymore. His breath hitching with every poke from the needle.

"Done." Michael cheered, as he pulled down his mask and set aside the tool.

Ashton opened his eyes and let out a deep breath.

"You did it!" Calum squealed, hugging him.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you. His arm is probably pretty numb, so..." Michael said.

"Oh!" Calum said, releasing from the hug. "Sorry... uh..."

"Michael."

"Michael." Calum repeated with a smile.

Luke and Ashton glanced at each other with a smirk.

"The love in the air is so thick, you could slice it with a butcher knife." Ashton commented.

"Shut up, Juliet." Michael rolled his eyes.

Luke chuckled as he gripped Ashton's hand. He looked over at the boy with a smile and pecked his lips softly.

"Now I have your initials imprinted on me for life."

"I dont see that as a bad thing."

"It's not."

And with that Ashton leaned in and kissed Luke, using his free hand to wrap it around his neck and pull the blond boy closer.

"I love you." Luke muttered in the kiss.

"I love you more."