SEVEN

Ashton and Luke were walking around in the park, hand in hand. They now hung out more than twice a week, as they always saw each other at work.

"Hey, Luke?" Ashton glanced up at the blond boy.

"Yes, Ashy?" Luke replied.

"You know when you first came up to me? And I told you I wanted a tattoo, but it wouldn't suit me?"

"Yes."

"Well, I was thinking... "

Luke looked over at Ashton, waiting for what he had to say.

"I sort of want to get a tattoo of your initials... just a small one. And I wanna get it at your tattoo parlour..." he said shyly.

Luke stopped walking and looked at the shorter boy with a serious expression.

"Ash, are you sure? Getting a tattoo is a big decision. Especially someone's initials. That's permanent." Luke said, slightly strict.

"I know. But I want to show you how much you mean to me."

"That's sweet, Ashy, but you can do that with hugs and kisses, not a tattoo..."

"I know, but I just thought- "

"I dont know, Ash..." Luke cut Ashton off.

"Why is it such a huge deal? It's my decision. I want it, I'm the one getting something stamped on my skin. Why is it so bad? You should be on board with anything that makes me happy." The hazel-eyed boy said, getting slightly frustrated.

Luke sighed, and held Ashton's hand once more.

"You're right. Sorry. I just... I dont know..."

"It's ok... You were just being thoughtful. Sorry for exploding..."

"It's fine. Then again, even if it goes wrong, you can make my initials mean.. I dont know... leeches huggin or literally humphrey or-"

Ashton giggled at Luke's comment, and Luke smiled.

"Let's hope that nothing goes wrong then..." Ashton said.

"Let's hope."

Ashton looked up at Luke with a smile.

"Thanks for existing." Ashton smiled.

"Right back at you." Luke replied, pecking the boy's cheek.