5. Caught

This is written from my phone ; so , if it's weird . it's weird .

Beaast P.O.V

Me and Kaay laying on the couch watching Bad Girls Club Season 9 reruns on demand.
" Damn, why they jumped ol' girl? " I say and squint my eyes at the t.v. " Because that hoe Andrea deserved it. How you constantly talk shit with that ugly ass voice and can't back yo shit up? Jumped. " Kaay says. I sit up and look at her. " Nah. Ion believe in all that jumping hoopla. That just ain't cool. Yeah, she talked shit , but who didn't? In a house full of 7 girls, 7 girls gon talk shit. You talked shit about London, right? Na, in the same sense, would it be right for London and 4 other girls to come over here and jump yo ass all because you talked shit about London? And have them say you couldn't back yo shit up? " I ask. She pauses the t.v. and stands up. I raise my eyebrow at her. She standing like she wanna do sum. "First of all, London don't even know 4 more girls. So, how the fuck they invisible asses gon beat my ass? Ion know. But, I do know that it sounds like you taking up for that bitch again babe. Ion like that." She says and points her finger at me. I sigh. "I ain't taking up for her. I'm just saying." "Just saying my ass." She says. I stand up, towering over her. "Do sum." I say, challenging her. Sounding like Christina from bad girls club. "I ain't gotta do shit. I already took ya ass from London, im winning." She says, shrugs her shoulders, and sits down. "You winning? What that fuck I am to you? Some kinda game? Some typa prize? Fuck no. Fuck that. This a competition?" I ask in complete shock and anger. She sucks her teeth and waves me off. "Boy, shet the fuck up! You sound like a immature ass lil boy. Please get up and out my face with that bullshit. Female sounding ass nigga." She says and rolls her eyes. "Female? Lil boy?" I say for clarification. "Female. Lil boy. That's exactly what yo big ass acting like. Asking me all them muthafuckin questions. Sitcha ass down. Damn! Yes, I won the fucking game. Ever since me and London met, it's been a competition. Who's got the longest hair? London. Who's got the prettiest smile? London. Who's got the best life? London. Who's the best mother? London. Man! Fuck her. Who's got the best man? Kaay, bitch. I'm soo sick of being in competition with that bitch. Im done! She always fucking something up for me. Now it's my time to shine. I'm the best mother, times 2. Got the best body, best life, and the best girlfriend. Times 2 of course." She says and giggles. "Yunno what? You led yourself to believe that. You led yourself to thinking everything was a competition. London actually, genuinely loved and cared for you. All you wanted to do was fuck up her life. And I was the missing piece you needed to do so. I fell right into your trap. Damn Kaay. You fucked me up too. Got me round here trading out on my best boy. I fucked up the only loyal friendship I had because of you! I can't even look Tay in his eyes no more. Can't even really call and talk to him no more, because I'm so fucked up about his girlfriend! And that's fucked up. This ain't how it should be. I'm done with this. I'm done with you." I say and walk towards the door. She follows me. "See! I knew it. Soon as we start talking bout that hoe London, you get all attached to ya feelings. You damn teenage girl! Fuck you. Ion have to take this. Yunno what. You ain't leaving. I'm putting you out. Get out! Before my real man come home." She says and opens the door. As soon as I step over the threshold, a shovel comes flying pass my face, crashing into the wall attached to the door. Kaay screams. I look at her. She's not even hit! I scrunch up my face and look around. Tay walks into my view. "Wassup? Whatcha doing man?" He asks calmly, like he didn't just try to bust my brains all over his front door. I look around. Looking for witnesses and more weapons he might be hiding. "Uh. Nothing man. Just uh. . Finnaa go home. Uh. Yeeaahh. Finnaa go home." I say. "Nah man. No ya not. Because you're already home. See, for a couple months now, this has been your home. Yeah. My home has been your home. My food has been your food. And I ain't talking bout the food in the kitchen. My bed has been your bed. My woman has been your woman. Everything I have touched has been yours. So, when you say you're going home, from my understanding, you're already there. Right?" He asks. I'm too shocked to even say anything. Not that I'm scared of him. I mean, I ain't no pussy. Imaa handle mine! But, why is he so calm? I been knocking holes in the wall from fucking Kaay and this is how he react? "Okay. You don't wanna talk. I get it. Must be inconvenient for you right now. But, see what wasn't convenient for me was my nigga fucking my bitch. That's what was inconvenient for me. Cause see, I thought me and you was better than that. I thought me and you was cooler than that. I thought we was boys. You knew everything about me. You knew what I never told nobody else. You knew the unthinkable. You knew when I fucked my first bitch. You knew when I got my first job. You knew when my first and my second child was born. I knew when you fucked your first bitch. I knew when your first daughter was born. I thought I knew all there was to know about you. Apparently not, because I didn't know you was capable of fucking my girl for months, behind my back. Damn." "Oh hush, boy. It hasn't even been going on that long. We was just fuckin. It's not like we was in love or whatever. Damn! Let the shit go. You found out. Ol' well. We wasn't that damn secretive anyway. You was bound to find out sooner than later. You too smart for that." Kaay says.
Tay P.O.V
I look at her and shake my head. "Yeah. It's not like yall was in love. Too bad I was in love with you tho, right? Yeah. Too bad. Too bad. I wasn't talking to yo cheating ass. I'm sick of you breathing. Shet up. You annoy me." I say and twist my mouth. "So, whatchu gon do?" She asks and smirks. "Imaa get my two kids and we gon get in my car & leave. And we ain't coming back. I shouldn't be treated like this. I shouldn't feel like this. Imaa good man indefinitely. And next time I feel like you overstepping your boundaries in this conversation, imaa slap the fuck outta you, cause then you'll deserve that shit." "Hm" She says and smirks. "Ionn hit women, ionn beat women or none of that shit, but I'll tear a bitch ass up. And right now, you a bitch." I say and point at her. She so fucking annoying right about now. I could just shoot the bitch in the head bout 4 times just to put her out her misery. "With that being said, imaa go get what's mine." I say and go get King outta his crib. I change his diaper and pack a suitcase full of things he'll need. I go in Journey's room to find her sleeping. All my baby do is sleep forreal. I pack a load of things that she'll need in a suitcase too. Lastly, I go to my room and pack my stuff. I honestly don't plan on coming back here to see Kaay's trifling unfit ass again. The bitch existence annoys me. I take King and his suitcase outside. I put his suitcase in the backseat on the floor and strap him in his car seat. I crank up the car and lock every door except the drivers door. I run back in the apartment and grab mine and Journey's suitcases and roll them to the car. I open the drivers door and unlock the trunk. I put our suitcases in the trunk and check on King in the backseat. He playing with his pacifier and one of the straps to his car seat. I run back in the house and grab Journey. I stand at the door and look down at the mat. "Home sweet home, right? Yeeaahh rriigghhttt." I say and go to the car. I put Journey in the backseat and drive off. I'll be honest. Ionn know where we going, but I know we'll be alright.
Kaay P.O.V
"Wow. What is up with the bitchy acting niggas nowadays? I cannot." I say and laugh. "And wassup with the backstabbing ass friends?" Beaast sarcastically asks and looks at me. Here we go again. Like I said, bitchy acting niggas. What're they putting in the water? "Hol up na. No shade. But, uh who's backstabbing who?" "You're backstabbing London! What? Did you forget? London was your friend. And here you are sleeping with her fiancee." He says. "First of all, London and I had a bond. We never had a friendship. We were very much alike on a lot of subjects, which is why we clicked." I explain to him. "Man, don't feed me that bullshit Kaay. Ionn want it. Yall two was best fuckin friends. Just like me and Tay." I scoff. "Nothing like you and Tay." "Exactly like me and Tay." He says and sits on the couch. I rub my temples and look to the ceiling. I sigh and walk to my bedroom. Guess this'll be my bedroom for a very long time. Who cares. I'm used to being alone. I lay in my bed watching t.v. Couple minutes later, I hear the door close. Beaast must have stepped out. Good for him. I turn over and go to sleep.
London P.O.V.
"Paris, come lay in the bed with mommy. Why you all the way over there? Come gimme love." I say to Paris. She's literally laying in the other bed at the hotel, with her hands propped up behind her head & a pillow propping her feet up. Just like her dad used to do. Wait, why am I thinking bout her dad? Yeah. Fuck him.
"Mama, you got cooties!" Paris says, fanning her nose. "Cooties? Who told you that lie?" I ask , raising my eyebrow. "Doom" she says and shrugs. I laugh . That moron. "Baby, mommy doesn't have cooties. And if i did, don't you think you would've contacted them by now?" I ask. She looks towards the ceiling, and places her index finger on her chin. "Nope" she says and smiles. I look at her and smile. "Well, can we at least watch something else? Spongebobs voice is literally annoying." I say and sigh. "Hey! Don't you talk about spongebob." She says and stands up in the bed. I laugh and pull out the Bible that's in the nightstand and start reading. Lord knows I need to keep one of these on me, raising this child and my expectant one.

Happy 4th.