11.

Kaay P.O.V Tuesday, February 14th 2017 2:43p.m.

So, over these past few weeks Beaast hasn't been back. I've been sitting in the apartment alone. Well, besides the baby I'm carrying. Nobody's called and checked on us or anything. We're alone. I've realized that I only have 2 options. Adoption or raising this baby on my own. I mean, it didn't look hard when London was doing it with Paris. But, now she has people to lean on. I don't! I'm completely alone. I've pushed everyone away. I've really been thinking hard about calling London and apologizing just so I can have a place to stay. The rent is past due and I'm pretty sure an eviction letter is on it's way here. I know London is living lavish. She always has been. I've always been the one struggling to provide. That is, until I met Tay. He did everything! He's the reason I quit stripping. I knew he had my back. But now? Fuck that nigga! He walked out on me and took my son and his stuck up ass daughter all because I was getting that act right from somebody else? What was I supposed to do? My shit was starting to grow cobwebs! I can't have that happening. Maybe I should just call London, apologize, ask for her forgiveness and move on with my life. Make it quick and painless.

London P.O.V Tuesday, February 14th 2017 3:03p.m.

I look at the caller I.D. as "bestfriendddd" pops up. Wow, I didn't even change her contact name.
"What?" I answer. "What? That's how we talk to each other bestie?" She asks, getting under my skin. "Cut the bull, Kaay. What your lonely ass want?" I ask. "I want our friendship back!" She says. "Friendship? Bitch, you ain't no type of friend! You betrayed me in the worst way possible. Technically, you should be 6 feet under. But, I'm pregnant, so I couldn't handle you right then and there. You lucky, homegirl." I say and twist my lip. This is one female that knows how to annoy the pure hell out of me. "Don't be like that. Nobody was like that to you when you needed people! Treat people how you wanna be treated,Lo!" She screams. "I'm just treating you how you treated me. Fuck me, huh? Fuck me? Fuck you, Kaay. I've been your rock for so fuckin' long, man! But, now? Fuck that shit. I swear I'm at my breaking point. I'm done!" I yell at her. "Alright. Fuck me. Cool. That's what it is. But, I was there for you, too. You cried to me plenty of times. I was there when you got pregnant with Paris, I was there when you met Beaast, I was there during our stripping days. But, you remember none of that, right? Fuck ya" She says nonchalantly. "Girl bye. Dab!" I say in my Cardi B. voice.

Tay P.O.V. Tuesday, February 14th 2017 8:18p.m.

"Dinner is ready, ladies" I yell as I put King in his play pin in the living room. "You ate already little man." I whisper to him and kiss his hand. He looks up at me and smirks. "You bet not be shitting" I say to him and raise my eyebrow. "Smell good, T" Paris says as she sits to her and Journey's little table. "Yeah, dad" Journey agrees. "Thank you. Don't forget to say ya grace" I remind them. "Wow, something does smell pretty good Tay." Mom says, sitting to the table. "Yeah. Smell like soul food." London says, rubbing on her belly and sitting in her chair. "Well, it is Valentines Day and all of you are my special Valentine's if that makes sense. So, what better way to show my appreciation than to cook for yall?" I ask. "Yeah, yeah. Cut the shit. We wanna eat. We hungry." London says, unwrapping the food on the table and putting it on her plate. Mama laughs and starts doing the same thing. I shake my head and sit in my chair and bow my head to say my grace.

Miss April P.O.V Tuesday, February 14th 2017 8:23p.m.

"Son, I taught you a lot!" I say, referring to his cooking. "Oh, you did?" He asks, sarcastically. "Sure did. Ya greens good, macaroni on point, turkey fried golden brown. I have to say, I'm impressed." I compliment him. "Why, thank you." He says. "So, how's Valentine's Day treating everybody?" I ask. "Good" Everybody agrees, except London. "What about you, Miss London?" I ask. "Uh, well. Kaay called me today." She says. I immediately drop my fork. "That hoe did what?" Tay asks. "Journey? Paris? Yall done eating?" I ask them. "Yes" They both reply. "Yall get a juice and take it in one of the rooms. Journey, when you get done, go take a bath." I instruct the girls.

"She did what, now?" I ask London. "She called me." She replies. "And said what?" Tay asks. "Nothing that I haven't heard before." She says and shrugs. "Well, did ya cuss her out?" Tay asks. London smirks. "Of course I did. Yall know who yall fucking with. I had to get her right. Had to dab on that bitch and move on." She says and laughs. "Well, I'm glad you got around to it before I did. She way overdue for a cussing out where I come from." Tay says. "You better know it" I say. "Whack ass" London says. "Let me go bathe Paris. Yall so damn crazy." I say and get up from the table.

Beaast P.O.V Tuesday, February 14th 2017 10:08p.m.

"Yeah. Go bathe. You smell like sex" I tell the cab driver from earlier. She agreed to be my chauffeur only if I fucked her. So, guess what I did with no problems?
"Come shower with me, Beaast." She calls out. I'm sitting on one of the hotel beds. She also paid for this room for the rest of the week. "Nah. That's how this round got started Noelle." I say to her. "Please" She says as she comes into full view. "Man, hell no. Go bathe freak" I tell her and fan her off. "Fuck nigga" She mumbles as she goes into the bathroom completely. "Yea ight." I say and kick my feet up on the bed and flip through the channels.