21

BEAAST P.O.V
Wednesday, May 24th 2017 8:06am

"Why you always gotta start with me? You forever talking shit, bruh! I'm tired of this. I literally left everything for you. I left everything because of you! And, I get treated like this? These my kids! I can take them wherever the hell I please whenever the hell I please." Noelle goes off on me. We got into an argument because I told her it was entirely too early for her to be waking her kids up for breakfast. It's 8a.m. and she's rubbing them on their backs begging for them to get up. "The breakfast lasts until 10a.m., Noelle. It's not going anywhere until then. It's only 8. It just started at 7. Why are you in such a rush?" I ask with the pillow over my face. She literally turned on every light in this room. "I'm in a rush because I can be. Why does it concern you?" She asks, folding her arms. "Look, if you plan on making whatever we got workout, you need to start being way more respectful." I say and point my finger at her. She sucks her teeth and waves me off. "Whatever. Come on yall" She says and grabs hands with Kimorah and Kamren.

"Oh, and by the way, don't you ever come at me about my kids again. I will kill you." She says and leaves the room with her kids. That broad been hella aggy lately. How you gon threaten me & leave?

LONDON P.O.V
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 8:09am

"Come on Chyna! You're the only one up. Mommie is super sleepy. Please go back to sleep." I whisper to Chyna. She looks at me and smiles. "Not buying it, huh?" I ask. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Stay here" I say and turn on the tv to sprout and silently build a fort made of pillows around her. "Mommy has to go wash and brush and then we can chill." I say and go in my bathroom.

"You enjoying this show huh mama?" I pick Chyna up and pinch her chubby cheeks. "Take a picture with mommie pretty girly" I say and hold my phone up. She cracks a small smile. I giggle and take the picture. "Princess Chy" I say and kiss her forehead.

Doom just texted me telling me he's outside

Doom just texted me telling me he's outside. I grab Chyna and go unlock the door. "Whatchu doing here nigga?" I laugh and ask him. "Well, goodmorning to you too." He says and holds up 2 IHOP to go bags and 2 cups. "Ouh, breakfast. Goodmorning!" I say and smile. He smiles and looks down. "No love?" He asks. I smirk and lean forward. "Gimme kiss" I say and press my lips on his. "Happy now?" I ask. He starts nodding his head rapidly. I laugh and open the door wider and stand off to the side. "We were in my room. You can come back here." I tell him as we pass the living room and he stares Kaay down as she sleeps on the floor. "Everybody still sleep?" He asks. I sigh and sit on one side of my bed. "Paris and Journey, yes. Mama April should be somewhere round here jumping off somebody walls. She's an early riser. If my truck is gone, Tay is gone. Noah and Nolan should most likely still be sleeping. I literally have no idea why Chyna is up. She had a rough night last night too, which is why she's in here with me." He nods, taking it all in and handing me my food and my drink. "Thanks" I pause and grace my food. "So, who is the freeloader on the floor?" He asks and points towards the living room. I fling my head back and laugh super load just cause I'm petty. "Oh, that? Don't really know." I say and shrug my shoulders. "Super petty" He says and shakes his head. "Super unbothered." I say and roll my eyes and cut up my pancake.