20

LONDON P.O.V
Sunday, May 7th 2017 2:12pm

"Girl, this house is nice! Wish I could afford to stay out here in Jackson Lake, honey. Y'all wouldn't be able to tell me shit!" Chrissy says. Me, her and Amaree just came from church. We talked about going yesterday and she came and picked me up around 9. Tay was already gone and all the kids were still sleeping. So, I wrote Miss April a note asking her to watch them. "Thank you girl! I gotta get a job cause I can't Mama April paying this out of her retirement money. It's just not right!" I vent to her "Follow me to my room" I tell her "Come on Mar" She says and grabs Amaree's hand "Amaree, you can play with these girls." I say, standing in Paris' room "This is Paris. She's two years old. Journey is five years old." I say, introducing them "And this is Amaree. She's three." Chrissy says, introducing her daughter "Amaree, you wanna play with them?" Chrissy asks Amaree. She slowly nods her head "Okay. Y'all play nice. Paris, show her your dolls and stuff. Have fun girls!" I say and leave the room

Chrissy and I are in my room. I'm currently in my bathroom, changing into some more comfortable clothes "So, how'd you like the service this morning, London?" Chrissy asks. She's sitting on my bed. "Um. You know what? It was good. We should do it again." I say and gather my church clothes off of the counter and unlock the bathroom door. "Yeah. We should definitely do it again sometime." I say and nod "Glad you liked it!" She says "Sorry to interrupt girls. I thought I heard the front door unlocking." Mama April says, coming into my room "Yeah. It was us." I say and sit on the bed "Hi, how are you? I'm April." She greets Chrissy "Hey, I'm London's hair stylist, Chrissy. Nice to meet you." They shake hands. "Taking London to church, huh? You're a good friend." She says and smiles. Chrissy nods her head and smiles. "Well, you already know the triplets are down for their naps. And everybody already had lunch. Have y'all eaten anything?" She asks "Not yet, Mama. I wanted to come here and change into something a little more comfortable." I say "So, jeans and a tank top and some Louboutin heels are your idea of comfort, right?" She asks, looking at my outfit. I nod my head. "Yep. Now we're twins! Chrissy told me I was overdressed anyway. People at their church hardly ever dress up." I say, putting in my pearl earrings with my matching pearl necklace. "This new day and age dressing got me all messed up honey!" Mama April says and laughs. "Agreed." Chrissy says. "I just want to be comfortable. That's all I want Lord!" Chrissy playfully shouts. We all laugh. "How old are you, sweetheart?" Mama April asks her. "Twenty-Five" "Oh okay. Just two years older than London. Y'all mesh so well together. That's good!" She says, smiling. I nod my head. "Well, I'll leave y'all to each other's company." She says and walks away. "Where you wanna eat at?" I ask Chrissy. She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't care." I nod. "I'll google some restaurants and you give me a yay or nay, okay?" I suggest. "Sure" She says and nods. "Know what? No. I ain't doing this with you. I want IHOP. What about you?" I ask. "That's cool." She says. "Okay. You wanna take the girls or no?" I ask "Yeah. I don't wanna leave Miss April here with anymore kids. It's already too many on her list!" She says and laughs. "Come on girls!" I yell. They all run in here, giggling. "We not doing nothing!" Journey says, shaking her head. "Guilty party always speak first." I say and laugh. "Come on. We going to eat. I know y'all just had lunch. So, don't get in here and try to order nothing big that you know you not gonna eat." I say and point at Paris and Journey. They both nod their heads. "Come on." I say and grab Paris' hand. "Going out Mama!" I say to Mama April. "Okay" She says and waves us off.

We just got to IHOP. "Journey and Paris, y'all can get some pancakes to share or something. Something small." I remind them. They both look at each other and nod their heads. "Amaree, you want some of mommy food? Or you gonna get your own?" Chrissy asks Amaree. Amaree nods her head with her two fingers in her mouth. "Okay. We'll share" Chrissy says, kissing Amaree on her forehead. "Is she always that quiet?" I ask Chrissy. "Yeah." She says and smiles. I nod and look over my menu.