3.Some Bestfriend

Kaay P.O.V Tuesday October 11th 2016 7:03am

 "Alright baby. See ya later. I love you" I say and tie up my robe. "Love you too. Get in the house." Tay says to me and walks to his car. I smile and go inside. "Where you going,mama?" I ask Ms. April. "Ima be gone for most of the day. I'll probably be home by the time Tay get home from work. See ya later, boo." She says and kisses my cheek. I smile and watch her walk out the door. I lock the door and go sit on the couch. I turn on the t.v. and see "Bubble Guppies" is on. Somebody must have turned the t.v. on for King last night. Probably his dad. I lay on the couch and watch "Bubble Guppies". This me and King show. "Mommy" I roll my eyes and sigh. "Mommy. I'm up" Journey says, standing over me, wiping her eyes. I look at her. "Go wash your face and brush your teeth." I say and point to the bathroom. She goes and then I hear King cry. I groan and get off the couch. 

 "Hush man" I say as I pull him out of his crib. I kiss his cheeks and change his diaper. He starts hitting me in the face. "Now that's just disrespectful, King. You needa whooping for that one there. Do it again." I say and look at him. He looks at me and sticks his bottom lip out. "You bet not." I say, looking at him and walking to the kitchen. "Wanna bot bot?" I ask him. He starts crying again. I sigh and fix his bottle. I walk to the living room with the bottle and sit him in his swing. He looks at me with them big eyes. I smile and give him the bottle. Well he's in Heaven for the next 15 minutes. "Mommy! Help!" Journey yells. Somebody knocks on the door. I sigh. "Journey baby. Just hold on" I say and go open the door.

 "Beaast? What brings you by here so early?" I ask and laugh. He just stares at me. He really looks good. His outfit is on point and his face is obviously on point. I tilt my head to the side. "What?" I ask. He immediately grabs my waist and pulls me closer to his lips. We kissed! Well. He kissed me! "Mom--" Journey gasps. I start patting Beaast's chest. He grips my booty and lets go of me. He looks right in my eyes and smiles at me. I look into his and slowly smile. I lean into his chest. He lifts up my head and I kiss him again. Oh yeah. This feels right. Journey better keep her mouth shut, too. 

 London P.O.V Tuesday October 11th 2016 7:09am

 I wake up in the hotel room with Paris knees in my butt. I groan and turn over to look at her. She looks like her dad when she sleeps and looks like me when she up. If that makes sense. I smile and ease out the bed. I go to the chair and look in the Charlotte Russe bag . Moneys tight right now. So, I obviously had to downgrade my wardrobe. I'm pretty basic now. I reach in and pull out the all black sleeveless, long romper I bought. I unfold it and sit it on the pull out couch. I pull out the nude accessories I chose to go with it. I lay everything out and smile. Oh! My shoes. I turn around and go in the Aldo bag. I pull out the nude 61/2 inch heels and place them by my outfit. I then grab the Walmart bags with the cleaning products and wash clothes and towels in it. I take it to the bathroom. I put the 2 towels and 2 wash clothes on the rack. I pour the comet into the sink, the toilet and the tub. I then put a little bit of water in the sink and let it soak for a little bit. I put some water in the tub and let that soak. I reach into the bag and take out the thing with the long stick on it and the bristles at the end of it. I stick it in the toilet and began to clean it. Once I'm done, I flush it. Yes, I'm fully aware hotels have maids to clean things. But, I also have a 1 year old daughter and believe it or not, maids can be dirty too. So, I'd rather go the extra mile and clean everything again. I wash out the sink and wipe off the counter. I then get the scrub brush out the bag and look at the tub and sigh. I get on my knees and began scrubbing the tub and the walls of it. Within 10 minutes, I'm done. I rinse out the tub and place a mat in there, so my feet will never actually touch the tub when I'm showering. Even though I just cleaned it. You can never be too sure. I turn the water on warm and let the shower run. I grab the other Walmart bag and grab the 2 toothbrushes and the tube of toothpaste. I rip the package containing my toothbrush, open, wet it, put some toothpaste on it and brush my teeth. Now that that's done, I wash my face. I go back into the bedroom part of the hotel room and pull the covers off of Paris. I refuse to let my daughter be out here all alone while I'm somewhere else. Call me over protective but I refuse to be identifying my daughters body through a glass. She wakes up and rolls her eyes at me. I laugh and pick her up. "Goodmorning Toot" I say and kiss her cheek. She just looks at me and blows her stank ass breath in my face. I go to fan my face and almost drop her. I catch her and she laughs. "Now if you woulda woke up under this hotel it wouldn't be funny then, now would it?" I ask and put her down. "Come on" I say and go back to the bathroom. She follows me. I wash her face and brush her teeth for her. "Wanna take a shower?" I ask her. "Yes" She says and starts stripping. I hit the knob so the water can just run down, instead of in shower mode. She hops in and I grab my Sweet Pea by Bath And Body Works shower gel off the counter. I start washing her. Once I'm done, she wraps up in her towel, I dry her off and she stands on one of the other towels I laid out, by the sink. "Stay there until I get out." I warn her. "Okay." She says and turns around towards the bathroom door. I strip and get in the shower. Within 10 minutes, I'm out and drying off. "Go sit on the bed." I tell Paris. She goes and I follow her. She sits on the bed and I grab my entire Sweet Pea collection and lotion both of us down. I grab her some undies out the Target bag and she puts them on. I put on my Victoria Secret V string thong and slide into my romper. I grab Paris black romper out of her Target bag and slide her into hers. I grab her toddler nude flats out of her Traffic bag and she slides her pretty little feet into them. I put her on a gold necklace with some tiny gold hoops to match. I smile and sit down to put on my heels. I walk to the mirror and put on my nude accessories. I smile at myself. I rub my belly. "Goodmorning" I say and smile. I sigh at the fact that my hair is sitting up in a ugly sloppy bun. I redo by bun and make it nice, tight and neat. I bring Paris over to the mirror and do hers the same way. I grab my black, circular Guess sunglasses from out of my Michael Kors purse and smile. I give Paris some just like mine. She smiles and puts them on. That little girl loves sunglasses. I reach in my purse and pull out some brown lip gloss and smear it on my lips. Paris pokes out her lips and I put some on hers. I grab my purse and put everything in the closet. The maids bet not get bold and go in there to steal anything either. I grab Paris hand and walk her out the door and to the elevator. I need to feed her and go  back home. I forgot my charger. And my "man is cheating" senses are tingling. I hope Kaay and Beaast ain't fucking. That would crush me. But, I doubt it. That's my bestfriend. We get off the elevator and hop in my car. 

 Beaast P.O.V Tuesday October 11th 2016 8:23am

 "I love you" Kaay tells me, putting back on her shirt. I laugh and roll over in her and tay's bed, and put on my boxers and basketball shorts. "I love you too,girl" I say and get up. Yeah we fucked. Oh well. She ain't pregnant with another nigga baby like my so called fiancee is. That's that foul shit. I get pissed just thinking about it. She goes in the bathroom. "Bae, what you doing?" I yell. "What you think I'm doing?" She yells back and laughs. I laugh and look in their mirror. "Well i'm gonna head out." I say and put on my shoes. "Wait" She yells and flushes the toilet. I laugh and walk out the room. I go sit on the couch. "Beaast!" She yells and jogs towards the front door. "Over here!" I say and wave my hands all crazy like. She laughs and comes over to me. "I thought you left" She says and pulls me up off the couch. "You thought" I say and play in her hair. She hugs me so close and sighs into my shirt. "I gotta go, baby." I say and tap her right butt cheek. She looks at me and sticks out her bottom lip. I laugh. "Nah nigga. Stop" I say and unwrap her arms from around me. I walk towards the door. "Now come tell yo man bye" I say. She rolls her eyes and comes over to me. I look down at her. "Don't pout. Santa's coming back and next time he'll be sure to bring some gifts." I say and wink at her. She throws her head back and laughs. "And I'll be sure to be a good girl." She says and kisses my cheek. "Who I look like? Tay? Girl you bet not never give me no lil ugly ass peck like that no more. Bring them lips here girl" I say and kiss her all in her mouth. I open the door and a flash 2 flashes go off. I stop and look around. 

 There they are. London and Paris. London has her IPhone 6 plus aimed right at my face. So I know she took a picture. But where did the other flash come from? I look around and see Journey with a camera phone in her hand. She's standing right behind Kaay. I throw my head back in disbelief. Damn! I sigh and look at London. She laughs and claps, walking in the apartment. Paris follows her. "Bravo! Bravo you two." London says. I look at Kaay and she's just as confused as I am. "What are you talking bout, girl?" Kaay asks. London snaps her neck towards Kaay. "Yall know what i'm talking bout. The acting! Acting like yall hate each other. The mean ass jokes. The excuses of why yall can hardly ever be in the same room. The only room yall ever be in together is the bedroom, right? Yall fucked?" She asks. I look at her. "Definitely." I say. I feel no mercy for her. She fucked another man. Why can't I fuck another girl? She nods her head and laughs. "I knew it. All this time. Cool." She says. "Lo, you ain't mad?" Kaay asks. I'm lowkey shocked London ain't opened a can of whoop ass in here. "Mad? Mad? Nah babygirl. I'm passed mad. But, I won't give yall hoes the satisfaction of just beating yall asses. Not right now, at least. Gimme bout 7 more months and I'll be ready to go heads up with both of yall." She says and turns to walk out. Paris just stares at me. "Come on Paris" She says and Paris grabs her hand. They walk out. "Wait!" Kaay yells after them. London hesitates and turns around. "Please don't tell Tay" She begs, in tears. "Oh I won't. Yall will" London says and walks to her car with Paris. They leave. London must be changing for the better. Or she got some crazy ass shit planned. 

 -------------

 Comment.

 Vote.

 Add to your library/reading lists.

 Follow me.

 As always, fuck a "proof read"

 -- Author