46: Caught ||Chris x Ryan x Ricky

Chris didn’t say a word as he grabbed Ricky’s hair, pulling him off Ryan’s hard cock. He internally cringed at the ‘popping’ sound as the two detected, holding the boy’s head back as their eyes met. “Hi, pretty boy.”

Ricky’s eyes widened, not expecting to see his lover home so soon. “C-Chris, I-”

Chris didn’t say anything as he sat cross-legged, flipping his boyfriend over so his head rested on his lap, Chris’s tattooed hand wrapped around the twink's throat, holding him still. “You wanted to act like a whore, you’ll get treated like one. Ry, come here, fuck his tight little ass.”

Ryan swallowed hard as he kneeled between Ricky’s legs, seeing both fear and lust in his eyes. He didn’t want to hurt the boy, but couldn’t lie and say he wasn’t turned on.

“Did you really think you could get away with sucking someone else’s dick?” Chris spoke, releasing some pressure on Ricky’s neck. “If you wanted it so badly, all you had to do was say. You know I’d fuck you whenever you wanted it.”

“Your cock doesn’t feel as good as it used to, I needed something new, something bigger.”

Chris smirked, pushing two fingers into Ricky’s mouth, giving him a clear hint. The twink spat his lover's fingers out as he looked towards Ryan, giving him a cheeky smirk, though Chris wasn’t having that as he shoved them back in the boy’s mouth, pushing his fingers down Ricky’s throat. “Suck them, or they’re going in dry, and I won’t bother stretching you. Your choice, whore.”

Ricky did as he was told, swirling his tongue around Chris’s fingers, gagging slightly. Just as Ricky suckled on his lover's fingers, Ryan took his chance to lick all over the boy’s sweet hole, loving how pink it was.

"You could have just asked for Ryan to join us, baby. I would have sat back and watched," Chris spoke, his eyes fixed on Ryan as he ate Ricky out.

All Ricky could do was whimper, pushing against Ryan’s tongue. It felt so wrong, but so right.

Chris pulled his fingers away,  watching as Ricky’s lips parted. He was pissed and willing to push the boy’s limits.

“Give it to him, Ry,” Chris spoke, giving the other a needy look. “Or, you could fuck me instead.”

Ryan looked between the two. He always wanted to fück both before. "Ryan, fûck me please," Ricky begged.

Chris smirked as he knew Ryan's mind was set. "We can tie Ricky down and force him to watch,"

Chris loved that idea as he pulled his clothes off, throwing them to the side, and letting both boys admire his body.

He reached under the bed, grabbing some rope, and two blindfolds. They would come in handy later. “Arms up, pretty boy.”

Ricky knew better than to try and fight Chris. He nodded as he reached his hands above to head.

"All this could have been avoided. All you had to do was ask. Now, you are going to watch as Ryan fücks my tight little hole, baby,"

Ricky whimpered as the rope tightened around his wrists, desperate to touch his lover. But Ryan had other plans as he grabbed Chris, smashing their lips together.

The kiss was sweet at first but soon turned heated as the two tongues fought against one another.

Ryan grabbed a fist full of Chris' hair, jerking his head to the side, receiving a moan from the goth.

He couldn’t help but smirk, loving how easily Chris submitted to him. Chris moaned into the kiss, his hands resting on Ryan's hips.

He was desperate to be fucked, Ricky only had topped once, and Chris was addicted to it.