9: Slut

Kellin the slut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellin smiled as he was pulled into the closet by Katelynne. "Have time to spare, Quinn,"

"Plenty," Kellin replied locking his lips with her and pushing her against the wall.

Kellin was known as the slut of the entire school, everyone knew he'd fuck with anyone that wanted him.

Kellin slipped his hand underneath Katelynne shirt grabbing her breast. She let out a little whimper, feeling how warm Kellin's hands were.

Kellin grow hard at the sounds she made. He slipped his other hand underneath her skirt.

"Want to go all the way or you just want my fingers, baby," "Anything, Kells, just take me."

Kellin smirked as he unbutton his pants pulling his hard cøck out. "Suck me, baby,"

Katelynne did as she was told, dropping to her knees. She wasted no time taking Kellin's cock into her mouth, swallowing around him.

Kellin sighed as his head rested back against the locked door. He had given plenty of blowjobs before, but he always learn something new from all the girls he's been with.

Kellin let his hands dangle by his side, letting Katelynne work at her own pace.

Katelynne placed her hands on Kellin's hips and bobbed her head wildly.

They didn't have much time so had to be quick. She just needed to get him covered with her saliva.

And that's exactly what she did, swallowing all around Kellin's thick cock.

Kellin moaned as he grabbed a fist full of her hair holding her head still and fücking her throat.

It was a turned-on for him when he was down on his knees, and with the water Katelynne's eyes filled with lust and tears, it was one of hers as well.

"D-doing so well, baby girl, fuck." Katelynne pulled away running her tongue along Kellin's shaft. Kellin pulled Katelynne up pushing her against the wall and lifting her

She wrapped her legs around Kellin. Kellin pulled her panties to the side and lined his cøck up with her entrance pushing inside her, moaning as her warm walls swallowed his cøck.

"Damn, didn't think you'd be this tight."

"It's been a while since I had a big cøck inside me," Katelynne whimpered.

Kellin movements were slow at first but soon picked up speed with each stroke.

She couldn't help but let out a series of soft moans, each getting louder as Kellin drove himself deeper.

Kellin didn't bother to cover her mouth as he and the principal had the same session after school.

He was hoping he would get his hands on Mr. Fuentes sooner.

Kellin always had a soft spot for Mr. Fuentes, but for now, he'd fuck anyone who wanted him.

Kellin moved his hand between Katelynne's legs playing with her clit and causing her legs to shake.

"Trembling already and I've barely even touched you." "Feel too good," Katelynne moaned her head resting back.

"Yeah, baby girl? So tight for me." Kellin leaned forward locking his lips with Katelynne swallowing her moans.

Kellin was obsessed with her, her body perfect. Katelynne kissed back shoving her tongue into Kellin's mouth.

He tasted so sweet, perfect like her favorite drug. Katelynne knew she was going to cüm soon. "Harder, baby," She whimpered between kisses.