10: Orgy

MIW Band Orgy
Requested by princessalana95
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky hand wrapped tightly around Chris' throat as he took the singer from behind.

Chris was known as the slut of the group. He loved being filled by his bandmates.

Ricky couldn't say no to the goth, no matter how hard he tried. Sweat dripped off his forehead as he found a quick pace, knocking Chris' prostate over and over.

The bus door opened to reveal the rest of the bandmates. "Could hear you from outside," Ryan spoke as he started removing his clothes.

"N-not my fault Rick f-feels this good...fuck, baby! Harder!" Chris cried out, his eyes meeting Ryan's and his hands gripping the sheets.

Ryan smirked as he moved in front of Chris slapping his cøck against the boy's cheeks.

"How about you put that pretty little mouth of yours to good use,"

Chris smirked, biting down on Ryan's cock, letting his teeth scrape against the head.

"You know that's a turn-on for me, baby," Ryan smirked as he pushed inside Chris' mouth.

Chris knew what game the man was playing as he spat Ryan's cock out, holding his mouth closed as Ricky used him from behind.

Ryan growled grabbing a fist full of Chris' hair. "Don't act like that, baby," "Your cock can't pleasure me..." Chris moaned, trying his best to stay still.

"Is that so?" Ryan spoke. He stood and grabbed Ricky away from Chris, causing the boy to whimper.

Chris kicked out, trying to grab Ricky. "Fuck you, Ry!" "No, that's not how this work," Ryan spoke grabbing Chris' throat.

"You are our little cüm dumpster. You take all we offer to give. Remember what happened last time you acted like this?"

"I don't remember, all I know is Ricky gave me a proper fucking. Can't get enough of him."

"It was not just me," Ricky spoke as Vinny stepped behind Chris. "You were so fücked out of your mind we took turns," Vinny spoke causing Chris to jump.

"Shh, it's okay, baby. We won't do anything you don't want." Vinny spoke, gently stroking Chris' hips. "You were screaming for us, baby. Couldn't tell the difference."

"Do you want that, baby? Want to be treated like that night?" Chris nodded. He wanted the boys to use his holes.

Ryan grabbed the goth's throat, pinning him against the wall without a second thought, squeezing his hand tight and tongue licking a fine line over Chris' lips.

"You taste like fucking candy, baby boy." Chris whimpered wanting to taste the boy. "P-please, Daddy,"

Ryan pushed the boy to his knees, a hand firm in Chris' hair. "Suck my cock, slut."

Chris didn't have to be told twice as he took Ryan's cøck into his mouth.

He was a pro when it came to sucking cock, but he gave a half-ass job, holding his mouth open, not making any effort.

Ryan tsked as he held Chris' head against the wall. "Guess I'll have to do it myself,"

Ryan fücked Chris's mouth shoving his cøck down the goth's throat. Chris couldn't help but gag, his eyes watering and spit falling from his mouth.

"Could have avoided this, baby," Ryan grunts. Chris only cried harder, he wasn't in pain, he wanted this, but Ryan was always too rough with him.

Ryan could sense this and pulled away from Chris. "If it becomes too much make sure to use your safe word. We don't want to hurt you,"