19: Tour Boredom

Ricky, Remington and Chris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris always brought his boy every time they went on tour. He knew his band loved it whenever Remington was around, especially Ricky.

He’d caught the boy staring multiple times. The guys decided to go and get drinks leaving Remington and Chris behind.

Chris smiled as he pulled Remington on his lap. “Day one and you’re already needy,” Remington smirked, shifting on Chris’ lap.

"Can't help it with an ass like yours," Chris spoke as he squeezed the boy's cheek.

"And plus you know what wearing your skirts do to me," “I got hot,” Remington answered, laying his head on Chris’ chest.

“It gets sweaty cuddling with a 6’ foot guy all the time.”

"It's more than that. You want me as much as I want you. I saw the little smirk you did before walking into the bathroom to put it on. You know how easy it is for me just to pull the lace to the side and slip in,"

Remington smirked, pulling the lace off, and wrapping it around Chris’ throat.

“Last time I checked, you were the one who fought to bring me along.” Chris smiled.

"It's not too late to take you back," Remington's face dropped. "You wouldn't," Chris shrugged.

“You wouldn’t have anyone to fuck then. Your loss.” Remington spoke as he climbed off, laying on the sofa.

“Guess you don’t want me. It’s a shame really, got your favorite plug in.”

"I could always fück Ricky. I have seen the way he looked at us. He dying for a piece of you or me. I don't think it matters," Chris spoke before moving between Remington's legs.

"My favorite plug, huh?" Chris lifted the skirt giving him the perfect view of Remington's occupied hole.

Remington growled, covering his hole with his hand. “With the way you behaved, I don’t think you deserve it.”

"What's the matter, baby? Can't finish what you started?" Chris smirked as he grabbed Remington's hand.

Remington has an innocent look, feeling the plug go deeper slightly. “Shit…”

"But if you want to be that way. I'll just go get myself off," Chris spoke as he stood from the couch walking back to his bunk.

He smirked when he heard Remington stand so quickly. “Thought you didn’t want it, baby,” Chris spoke, pulling his shirt off.

"Shut up and fück me already," Remington replied before pulling Chris' lips to his.

Chris happily kissed back, pulling the boy onto his lap. Chris locked Remington's bottom lip asking for permission.

Remington parted his lips allowing Cbris' tongue to enter his mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance, Remington’s easily being pinned below the goths.

Chris pulled back from the kiss, kissing down Remington's neck, over his chest, and down to the skirt.

"Tell me how bad you want me, baby," Remington giggled, grabbing Chris’ hair.

“Sure it’s not you who wants me? So needy but waited until everyone left to make your move.”

"Is that what you want, baby? Sounds like you want me to fûck you in front of the others. I have no problem doing it. Have them listen to you moaning like the whore you are,"

Remington blushed, grabbing at Chris’ tight jeans. “Please, daddy.” "Tell me what you want," Chris ordered.

“Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me so hard your guys will run in thinking something’s wrong.”