14: Royal Twins

Arthur and Merlin

It was hard enough to keep up with Arthur's needs, now that his brother was back Merlin was swamp.

"Need anything else?" Merlin asked as he finished putting Albion's clothes away.

"Besides the floors needing a polish and me wanting a footrest, I can't think of anything."

"Well I'm sorry your highness, but with you and your brother, I'm swamped. What can't Geroge help?" Merlin asked.

"Because Arthur and I requested you and only you," "Why because no other servant will allow you to shove it up their ass?"

"What do you think I'm here for, Merlin? My brother brags about you all the time."

"Well, that sucks because Arthur doesn't like to share. You will have to take that up with him. If you want a taste, sire. After all, he's the oldest by...."

"Five minutes," Albion spoke. "He's still the oldest, and if I'm being honest with you, he took all the good looks."

"We are twins, Merlin," "Really, couldn't tell," Merlin teased.

Albion rolled his eyes, stepping closer to the servant, he was willing to play Merlin's game.

He cupped Merlin's face, locking eyes. "You know, now I'm really looking at you, I don't see what my brother brags about. You're just another easy shag. Bet everyone's been inside you."

"You think that hurt my feelings? I know I'm an easy shag. I don't mind having cøck up my ass,"

Albion smirked, trying to push Merlin to his knees. "Then you wouldn't mind having another."

"I would, but I have to get your brother off. You can come and watch if you're down,"

Albion nodded, biting his lip. "If I can get a taste of you, absolutely." "I'm sure Arthur won't mind,"

Merlin smirked, desperate to get his hands on Arthur. Albion followed closely behind Merlin as they walked to his brother's chamber.

Merlin didn't bother knocking as he pushed the door open, running over to Arthur and jumping in his arms.

Thankfully Arthur was quick as caught Merlin. Arthur looked back at his brother. "What's going on?" Arthur asked.

"I want you, sire. Finished all more chores and now I want my reward."

"You even finished Albion's chores?" Arthur asked. Merlin looked back at Albion.

"Yes," The boy lied. He was desperate to get his hands on Merlin if Arthur allowed it.

Arthur spanked the boy hard, giving him a warning. "What have I told you about lying,? Especially in front of my brother."

"You told me not to lie," Merlin muttered. Arthur nodded, locking his lips against Merlin's neck, sucking softly.

Merlin couldn't help but whimper tilting his head to the side giving Arthur better access.

Arthur sucked as best he could, his hands squeezing the boy's ass hard.

Merlin moaned his finger tugging at Arthur's hair. Merlin looked over at Albion and smirked seeing the prince growing hard from the sound Merlin made.

"What's wrong, princess? Jealous Arthur's getting me and you're not?"

Arthur muffled a laugh as he was not used to Merlin calling anyone princess, but him. It was funny when it happens to someone else.

"Something funny?" Albion asked, giving his brother a look.