23: Dirty Little Secret

Andy and Kellin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellin knew it was wrong, he was due to marry his fiancée, Katelynne, in less than an hour, but with his back against the wall and Andy’s lips sucking on his neck as two wet fingers circled his entrance felt too good to deny.

Andy knew Kellin's parents were strict and that the wedding was just s scam to get Katelynne money as they owed Andy's family for a while now.

He didn’t care if what he was doing was considered wrong, he had no interest in women, and all he wanted was his best friend.

"Hurry up and get inside me, Andy. Want to have your cüm dripping down my legs when I say I do,"

Andy smirked as he pulled back, lifting Kellin’s leg with his free hand, and hooking it over his arm.

“Beg for it, Kell. Let your soon-to-be wife hear how much you want it up your pretty ass.”

"Please, Andy. I want to feel your cøck as I walked down the aisle. I want you cüm leaking from my stretched hole. I want you inside me,"

Andy smiled knowing the room next to them was the chapel. Part of him wanted to take the boy on the alter where he’d say his vowel but knew the chances of them getting caught.

Kellin pulled Andy's lips to his for a heated kiss turning his attention back to him. He was desperate to feel the boy inside him.

The two found themselves in a heated make-out session, Kellin jumping in Andy’s arms.

Andy grabbed Kellins ass pushing him against the wall. "Need you inside me, Daddy. Need you so bad,"

Andy reached into his back pocket, grabbing a little bottle of lube he always carried around before opening it with his teeth.

He made sure Kellin held himself up as he poured the lube all over his fingers. Andy closed the bottle before pushing two fingers inside Kellin.

Kellin couldn’t stop his little moan, Andy’s fingers were long and thick. "Love hearing you moan for me, baby,"

“Feels so good, please fuck me.” "You want my cøck, baby?" “More than anything.”

Andy curled his finger causing Kellin to moan. “So pretty, Kell. God, you want it so bad.”

"Y-yes, Daddy, please. I need your cøck inside me," Andy moved them over to the sofa, having limited options.

He gently laid Kellin down moving between the boy's legs.

Kellin kicked his tailored trousers off, letting them fall to the floor, leaving him in nothing but his shirt, blazer, and tie.

"Looks so pretty, baby," Andy spoke. Kellin smiled, trying to pull Andy’s clothes off. He was becoming desperate real quick.

Kellin pushed Andy back on the couch undoing his belt and pulling his trousers off.

“You want it that bad, baby?” "Been craving you all day," Kellin spoke. Andy smirked, pulling his clothes off, and leaving him completely naked.

“It’s all yours, baby.” Kellin licked his lips at the sight of Andy. "Go ahead, baby," Andy spoke as he wrapped his hand around his thick meaty cøck.

Kellin reached down, wrapping his hand around Andy’s cock, slowly jerking him off. “Bigger than I imagined.”

Kellin leaned forward kissing Andy's cøck before taking the tip into his mouth.

“Fuck, baby. Mouth feels so good, what if your parents caught us?”

Kellin shrugged his shoulder. He was hoping his parents would catch them. He didn't want to marry a woman he didn't love.