8: Daddy

Will and Chris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will didn’t care how he wanted attention. He knew Chris had a soft spot for him, he’d caught the goth staring at him for most of the tour.

As risky as it was, Will couldn’t help but smirk as he placed Chris’ phone back in its original place, knowing full well the goth would check it soon.

Will took his original spot back on the couch and scrolled through Instagram waiting for Chris’ reaction. He watched out of the corner of his eye, trying to hold back a little giggle as Chris blushed, his eyes locked on his lock screen.

Will noticed Chris chewing on his bottom lip. “Like what you see?” Will asked.

“Yeah, fuck yes...fuck me,” Chris replied, still staring at the photo.

“You haven’t seen your background photo yet,” Will smirked.

Unlocking his phone, Chris couldn’t stop a little moan from escaping when he saw a selfie of Will gripping his hard cock, pre-cum leaking from the tip.

Chris looked up at Will, with lust-filled eyes. “Please, fuck me.”

Will smiled as he moved over, grabbing Chris’ hand as he led the boy to his hotel room, and locking the door. He quickly grabbed Chris’ hips, pinning the goth against the door, smashing their lips together.

The kiss was sweet at first but soon turned heated as their tongues battled one another. Will slipped his hands into the boy’s jeans, gripping his thick ass. “Tell me, baby. Who’s been inside you?”

“Ricky, Justin, Ryan,” Chris spoke as he pushed against Will feeling how hard he was.

“Gonna fuck you so good you’ll forget they’ve ever been inside you.”

“If you think you can. Ricky and Ryan had a hard time getting me to submit,”

“What about Justin?” Will asked.

“I fucked him.”

“Oh yeah?” Will spoke, wrapping one hand around Chris’ throat, holding him against the door. “You top once and you think you’re tough?”

“He was screaming for me. And even if I bottom, I still get my man to scream.”

“Why don’t you show me? Already had you blushing just from a photo.”

“What can I say? You are fucking sexy.”

Will smirked as he kept a grip on Chris’ neck, pushing him over to the bed, climbing on his lap. “Look so pretty underneath me, baby,” Will spoke.

“You think just because you’re pretty, I’ll submit to you?”

“You were the one that ask for me to fuck you,” Will replied as he pulled Chris’ shirt off.

Chris fell weak, his hands tugging at Will’s shirt. “Let me see it, please, Daddy.”

Will pulled away, removing his shirt before kicking his shoes off and doing the same to his pants and boxers, leaving him naked. Chris immediately wrapped his hand around Will’s cock, stroking him slowly. “Please fuck me.”

Will smirked as he pulled away. “That’s not how that works, baby. You do as I say, understand?”

“Yes, Daddy. Please put something inside me, unless you want me to go to Ricky for a proper fucking.”