chapter 12

On the other hand with Maya and Yn.

Maya came crying in the room only to find Yn sitting there staring at some blank space totally looking lost.

"Yn" Maya cried which got Yn's attention.

She turned towards Maya, her eyes filled with worries.

"Kya hua Maya? are you ok?" Yn asked and brought Maya to sit on her bed then she filled up a glass of water and passed it to her.

"Mera or Anni ka jhagda ho gaya" Maya hiccupped.

"Aare toh isme rone wali kya baat hai darling? Koi nhi, baat karke dekho mamla sought out ho jayega." Yn tried consoling her friend.

"Pata hai? Mujhe iss baat ka bura nhi laga ki mera aur Anni ka jhagda hua hai, but iss baat ka laga hai ki usne ham H10 walo ko darpok kaha" maya cried furthur

"WHAT?" yn screamed 

"WHAT!?" they heard another voice from the door which made them confused. they both walked towards the door and opened it. 

Maria Pinto stumbled into yn's arms after the door opened, and dulari was just behind her.

"aap dono yaha kar kya rehe hai btw?" yn asked with her raised eyebrows

"woh sab choro iss anni ki himmat kaise hui?! abb ham bhi part lenge kisi na kisi cheez mai. just because we keep quiet iska matlab uye thodi hai woh ladki kuch bhi bolte rehenge! aur maya tu chinta mat kar abb anni khud aayega tere ko sorry bolne." maria bursts with rage you could almost see smoke coming out of her ears.

The next few days!~~~

when ever maya and anni crossed their paths ani would ignore her or hide face or change his route. 

from sitting in classroom to canteen, anni would never approach her.

just because of this pledge everyone was suffering.and about our fav couple yn and derek.

he too never approached her.

initially yn thought she was the one at fault but then she realised she was just being concerned about him.

so she too left him and went on with her life. but deep somewhere in her heart she wanted to talk to him.

now because of the gc things the girls and boys never conversed with each other. just a few greeting with sexa, acid and mummy and they were done.

though derek ignored yn he always hid behind the wall and saw her walking with maya, laughing at some joke.

another day passed without talking to anni, and maya came back in her room while crying out of sadness.

"maya roo maat kal mai dekhti hu uss anni ko aaise kaise tujhe ignore kar raha hai?" yn said and she put maya to sleep.

today the boys had their match of table tennis which they lost sadly. but the fact is that this match was with......H10 which meant that yn and shagun (another girl from h10) played this match.

before the match~

"left side H4, right side H10" the refree said.

"h10?" "h10?!!" was all that could be heard in the hall.

all the boys shook to the core after finding yn and shagun coming in their outfit which had their name and hostel name imprinted at the backs. 

all the girls cheered for them.

"aabe ye phool pari yaha kaise aai?" acid said

"sexa jaa na!" anni pushed sexa to maya

"kyu hamare peet pe laat mar rehe ho?" sexa said.

"hame kya pata the ki tum hamare against aaoge?" maya replied.

"backout?" sexa questioned.

"not possible." maya said.

sexa went back.

"kehti hai not possible." and with that everyonw broke.

they all, by they all i mean all the boys where in the canteen, discussing about what to do when they saw

yn marching towards them.

"anni tu pagal ho gaya hia kya? aaise kaise maya ko kuch bhi bol ke usko ignore kar raha hai? teri akal thikane lagane mai mujhe time nhi lagega. aur kya bola tune ki ham ladkiya kisi bhi cheez mai participate karne se darte hai? dekha naa aaj kya hua? aaj ke baad agar tune aaisa kuch kiya toh mere se bura koi nhi hoga." she stompped away from them.

during yn's lecture, someone was soo mesmerized by her look, the way her hair flowed, the way her weat dropped in the most sexiext way, someone was there noting all these details.derk couldn't take his eyes off of her. (dekha jo tujhe yar dil mai baji guitar)

the days passedand none of them talked.

during this yn actively took parts in sports like badminton, table tennis, swimming etc which required team of two or single player.

after the boys lost their hockey match.

in canteen. sexa was lecturing everyone.

"kya ukhar liya ham logon ne pledge leke?.....tu! tu saale bhuka gaya tha kya match mai??!" sexa screamed on acid.

"matlab?" acid questioned with confused voice.

"char char goal khaye hai tune! matlab kaise bhai?....aur ye! ham saare bahar baith ke match dekh rehe hai, lekin ek banda tha jo field ke andar baith ke match dekh raha tha. ye! ye kambakth!......... aur tu! aabe ye corridor hai samne jaa teen teen bathroom hai! pant utar aur hag na! TT table pe kyu hag raha tha tu?" sexa slammed the table.

"aabe oy! tu kya faltu bol raha hai be? tu toh khel bhi nhi raha!" acid argued with sexa.

"ha....lekin jhel toh raha hu na bhai!?" sexa defended himself.this caused anni and derek to almost break out with laughter.

"anni derek...nhi le payega mera bunty itna load" this caused anni and derek to look up at sexa

suddenly the heard an ambulance voice.and someone came running inside.

"bhai log....bevda" that person said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hello people wassup? abhi bhout spelling mistakes hongi kyuki i haven't edited this chapter yet!

EXCUSE ME I WILL EDIT TOMORROW! AAJ BTW RESULTS AAYE HAI SO SHARE YOURS WITH ME 

I WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME TILL THEN BYE!