chapter 4

(play the song 'ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si' lofi version sung by Kishor Kumar)

It was 9o'clock and ayushi was studying and catching up of all the studies which she had left behind for joining late.

"Aabe yaar abhi pen khatam hona tha?" Ayushi exclaimed all done with her life.

"Maya mai woh paas wali stationary se na saman lene jaa rehi hu." Maya who was planning too sleep looked up from her novel which she was reading on her bed.

"Itni raat ko kon jata hai bahar ayushi? Mera pen lelo koi nhi."Maya suggested

"Aare nhi woh mere ko ek register bhi Lana hai, mai aati hu thodi der mai. Tu soja, meri chinta mat kar, mai room key leke jaa rehi hu." Yn took her cap and wallet then walked out of the room.

Yn placed the cap on her head and kept her head down on her way to the stationary.

She reached the market and now was looking for a stationary.

(keep in mind this is the same place near the bar around which derek stands in the song 'control' when he is desperate to smoke but he couldn't)

She found the stationary but the shutter was closed and Yn left out an annoyed grunt.

When out of no where it started raining, and when I say raining I mean raining heavely.

Yn ran to find a shelter, soon she found a small shead which could fit maximum 3 people.

She started drying herself off and took off her cap to try drying out her hair. Then she tied up her hair in a messey bun.

(if you have short hair then pretend you tied your hairs in pony maybe or just shaked your head to get the water out)

Yn looked around herself and found herself near a bar area.

(the shop besides which Derek stood in 'control' for the sake of the story let's pretend it's a bar)

This made Yn uncomfortable and her guts turn in a weird way upon seeing a bar.

A group of boys were passing her when suddenly one of the boy said,"Bhai! Bhai! Uss wali ko dekh. Kya maal hai yaar." the boy eyed you.

You were ready to throw a punch at him but they were seven you were alone if you tried anything stupid then it will cost you too much and you weren't signing up for that.

The group whistled and kept passing comments on you when suddenly you see a boy come in view from the bar door.

That boy was having great atheletic physique, which could gain attention just from one look. He was around 6ft tall and had a cigarette between his lips. He was wearing a jacket and a white tee underneath and the sleves were rolled up. Every part of his body screamed strong and power. He had a well defined body and face structure, his jaw was so sharp that it could slice of anything. His skin was just perfectly tanned and eyes were dark hazel colour.

The boy who just came out of the bar, looked up the sky and saw it was raining he then turned his eyes towards Yn and stood in front of her caging her with his body, his back exposed to the rain.

His chest just a few centimeters away form Yn's.

"Aare bhai lagta hai derek ki bandi hai, kat lo yaha se nhi toh sab marenge." One of the boys said and the group ran away while Yn looked at them running away in the rain.

She looked back at the boys face and saw his eyes pericing into her soul.

The boy kept both of his arms on either side of the head on the wall, acting like a barrier to stop the rain from reaching Yn with his back.

The two of them grazed each other, like they have known each other for years. While the boy brought his right hand to his face and took out the cigarette which was between his lips and blew out a puff of smoke.

To this Yn griminced with disguest not liking the smell and closed her eyes.

The boy saw the look on her face and threw the cigarette down before crushing it with his legs. Yn opened her eyes and looked at the boy again with mixed emotion, she couldn't process anything right now.

The boy saw how ayushi looked at him but didn't say a word either. The rain wasn't stopping and was getting a little to heavy for them. The jacket boy took Yn's hand in his and started to get inside the bar, but Yn didn't move. The boy looked at Yn and she shook her head, indicating she didn't want to go inside.

The boy stood back at his place and took off his jacket and covered both of them with it.

(just like in aashiqui 2 movie)

Now, both of them were waiting for the rain to stop but neither of them wanted this moment to end right now.

After a while the rain came to an end and the boy took of the jacket. Both of them looked up at the sky before looking at each other, and then the boy left without saying any other word and all Yn did was look at his back and his arms which were in the pockets. She didn't protest or even say a single word.

She left a heavy breath, finally she wore her cap and went off to her hostel.

But what she didn't knew is that she didn't have her heart with her anymore, instead she had the heart of the mystrious boy which came to her rescue.

-----------------------------------------------

ITS DONE! our reader finally met with Derek.

I AM SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS MADE. PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEWS AND VOTE FOR THE STORY/

I WILL MEET YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT ONE! TILL THEN, BYE!