chapter 9

"Hi!" that someone said.

"Hey?" Yn replied with a confused and awkward voice.

That someone was a guy, uhh a tall guy, had curly hair, was good looking but not yn's type.

"My self Reggie. tumhara super senior, from H3." Reggie introduced himself.

"Maria janti hai mujhe." he continued and pushed his hand forward for yn to shake.

"Oh- well, yn, first year." yn replied and shook his hand.

"Tum hi ho na woh dance secetray, jisne aaj perform kiya tha?" he asked.

"Uhh haa mai hi hu." yn replied in an awkward manner.

"Bhout accha tha aaj ka performance. I have to say aaj se phele aaisa performance kabhi nhi dekha iss institute mai." he said.

"Uhh thank you." Yn relied and continued. "actually I have to go mere friends mera wait kar rehe hai."

"Haa haa sure. mai baad mai milta hu tumse." Reggie waved bye while Yn and Maria left him not before waving back.

"Bro ye thoda creepy nhi laga?" Yn wispered in a hushed voice to maria.

"Mai bhi yehi bolne wali thi. maya auro ko batana hai?" Maria asked.

"Nhi nhi, itni si toh baat hai, maybe ham hi zada soch rehe honge? leave it." Yn said.

"Chalo bye. mai jake maya sab ko dhoondh ti hu." Yn said.

Yn and maria parted their ways and now she was heading to the group which was waiting in canteen for her.

"Hiii!" Yn said.

"Aare Yn kitna accha performance thaa like seriously!" Maya said as she attacked Yn with a hug.

All of the guys complimented Yn exept derek.

Maya and Yn sat down to eat as Yn looked towards derek and raised an eyebrow asking him through her expressions 'how was her dance?'

And in reply derek just smiled and gave her a short note as if appreciating her skills.

They all hung out and chilled around. Creating memories with each other.

"Bhai abb chale? mai bhout thaak gai hu, I need my beauty sleep, waise bhi abhi holidays hai ek week ki right?" Yn asked.

"Haa chalte hai." anni said.

They all gave their shares off bill. 

When Sexa said.

"Aaj itni acchi performance ki Yn ne, iske badle aaj Derek Yn ke bill ka share bhare ga."

"Aare nhi nhi isk kya zarurat hai? mai bharti hu naa" Yn said while taking out her wallet.

Derek took out his wallet before her and paid their bill before saying. 

"Too bad maine phele hi bill bhar diya" and gave her a very charming smile which made girls swoon over. 

Although the group couldn't see, Yn was looking like a tomato. all she could do was thank the timing that it was already night.

They all started heading back to their hostel when Derek grabbed Yn's hand and dragged her with him to another direction.

-------------------------------------------------
                              NOTICE
HEYA LOTS!
I AM SORRY FOR THIS SHORT LIL CHAPTER!
I AM JUST A LITTLE TOO BUSY WITH ACADEMICS AND STUFF!
PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR A WHILE!
I AM NOT PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE BUT NOW YOU ALL WILL GET NEW CHAPTER EVERY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY!
DO TELL ME IF YOU LIKED TODAYS CHAPTER (even though I didn't)
PLEASE VOTE AS WELL
I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE TILL THEN
BYEEEEEEE