chapter 6

Maya, Anni, Sexa, Acid, Mummy and Derek were the ones going together. Derek was forced because he didn't really want to socialize that much what he didn't knew that today his was going to meet someone.

They reached there and the six of them saw that the practice had started already so, they quietly took a seat. Yn was supervising the ones who were dancing so was she standing down the stage and facing them, telling them to do the step perfectly, her back was to the audience

"Maya tumhari dost bhi toh perform kar rehi hai na." Mummy said.

"Haa, woh bhi hai isme." Maya replies with a small smile.

"Aare Maine suna hai ki jo Eshani Gupta thi na, aare woh dance secretary, usko hata ke kisi freshie ko secretary bana diya hai. " Acid said.

"Haa woh meri friend Yn ko banaya gaya hai." Maya told them.

"Aare wah kaha, hai ye Yn?" Sexa asked eagerly with a little hope of finding a new girl.

"Aabe sexa saale, Maya uski dost hai, tameez se puch" Derek said in a hush voice while looking at Yn who was supervising the others.

"Aare woh waha stage ke neeche hai, woh dekho, black tee shirt aur trousers wali." Maya pointed towards Yn.

"Aare yaar, firse leg movement galat thi! Rewind karo song firse sab apni position lo. Sab counting pe dance karenge, ok? Chalo positions!" Yn said.

"Ok 3-2-1, Music!" Yn commands the dancing squad.

Suddenly, a few girls comes from the exit door and stood a little far from Yn watching her with burning eyes, she was Eshani Gupta or you can say Ex-dance secretary with her lil followers.

"Ok, very nice abb hame chakkar (rounds) lene hai, so ek chakkar leke hame audience ki side haath vertically kholne hai. theek hai?" Yn shows them how to do the step and then,

"ok let's do it together! Music" the music starts and Yn starts counting.

"Ok 3-2-1 go, 1!"Yn and everyone dancing takes one round.

"2!" They all took second round,

"3!" Third round,

"4!" Forth round,

"5!" Fifth round.

"Now Tak Tak stop! Koi bhi hilega nhi" Yn said.

"Abb yaha se hamara final formation hai. Aap sabka right hand sar ke uper mudra mai hoga aur left hand diagonally left ko point karega woh bhi mudra mai! Ok?" Yn completed with her teaching and turns back. 

After getting a look of Yn's face Derek was stunned. 

'Ye toh wahi ladki hai' Derek thought remembering the night he 'saved' Yn. 

He kept looking at her with eyes that held unspoken words. But what he didn't knew was there were a pair of eyes looking at Derek too. 

It was Eshani, who was looking at Derek, who was looking at Yn. All eshani could think off was 'aaisa kya hai iss freshie mai jo mere mai nhi hai' Eshani asked herself.

"Aur freshie, kaisa chal raha hai?  Sab acche se behave kar rehe hai naa." Eshani asked with a fake smile.

'wtf- isko kya hua?' Yn thought before replying.

"Uhh- accha chal raha hai.." her voice sounded confused.

"Accha aaisa hai? Ok. Agar tumko help chahiye choreography main toh mai kar sakti hu, you know waise bhi sab meri baat mante hai" Eshani said with a stupid smirk on her face and her voice was laced with attitude.