chapter 5

The next day came quickly and Yn got ready as fast as she could,  well she was excited for her first day.

"Yn breakfast karne chale?" Maya asked Yn.

"Haa chal chalte hai" Yn took her small tote bag and both of them took off to the common canteen which was used by all hostels.

They entered the gate and everyone's eyes turned to them. Sexa, Anni, Mummy and Acid were having break fast when Sexa's eyes went wide.

(Derek is not with them Right now). 

"Ek aur Hailey's commet." Hee was smiling wide and the whole table turned their eyes too the gate and saw Maya enter the canteen with another girl who wore a cap. 

And her hair was left open. She was beautiful and looked no less than any apsara. 

All the people were gwaking at her appearance.From Anni's group (without Derek), all hostel students, to even Reggie's group.

"Dekho sab tumhe dekh rehe hai" Maya whispers to Yn.

"Dekhne do kya Jaa Raha hai?" Yn whispered back.

They both sat at a table and started having chai with toast. When out of no where Anni came, sat down with them and said, "Woh mere seniors ne bheja hai. Bola hai aapke saath movie dekhni hai."

"Aur agar maine bola ki mood nhi hai toh?" Maya replied.

"Toh..fir unka mood bigar jayega." Anni replyed back, to which Maya started blushing hard.

Yn just sat there and looked between the two then looked back into her notebook. Anni went off and Yn and Maya went for their first class.

While walking there Yn pushed Maya with her shoulder and said, "movie huh? ladke ke saath movie dekhne Jaa rehi hai." While giving her a teasing look.

"Aare yaar tu bhi naa." Maya ran to their class.

"Aare ruk jaa mere ko rasta nhi pata!" Yn ran behind her while laughing.

A few days passed by, Maya and Anni went out together, Anni got the offer from h3 to change the hostel but he turned them down, hearing this derek asked anni to have a drink with him.

While all this was happening Maya had warmed up to Anni and his friend circle, but Yn didn't get a chance to do so, because, Yn is the Student Dance Secretary and she has to conduct a performance in the coming week, she was made the secretary before even joining the classes because of her achievements in dance. That was the reason of her joining the classes late.

So after classes Yn just sprints to the auditorium where all the dramas and performances are held.

After class,

"Oyy Maya woh abhi aane wale dino mai jo feast hai na usme mai cordinator hu, toh kya tum dekhne aaogi hamari final practice? Don't worry tum Anni aur uske dosto ko bhi bula sakti ho. Hame bas ek final drill karni hai toh maine socha tum bhi dekh lo." Yn asked Maya while they where going back to there room after having dinner together.

"Haa theek hai mai Anni se puchke fir batati hu." Maya said and they both got ready to go to bed. But Yn was awake for another hour reading a novel, while Maya slept off.

but Yn wasn't able to concentrate on it because of someone. i guess we all know who i am talking about.

It's the final drill day, today Yn didn't attend any classes and was practising non stop, and now it was time for Maya and everyone to go to watch the practice. 

---------------------------------------

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE! HERE IS A NEW ONE. 

PLEASE DO VOTE AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE STORY! 

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS! 

I WILL MEET YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT ONE 

TILL THEN BYEE!