chapter 11

This question made Yn a little nervous. and anni saw that.

"Yn tujhe pata hai Derek kaha hai?" Anni asked in a voice draped with suspiciousness.

"Hahhaha, m-mere saath kyu hoga? Maine bola na ki mai celebration mai gai thi, aur waise bhi Derek kyu hi hoga mere saath?" She answered nervously.

"Hmm agar tu bolti hai toh theek hai, waise bhi teri baat bhi sahi hai, kyu hi hoga tere saath." Maya said while being confused, and everyone else agreed with her. 

Yn was relieved when she saw on one noticed her nervousness, but what she missed was Anni. 

Anni had noticed her nervousness but he didn't question it.

"Hey guys" They all heard Derek's voice from their left. 

They all turned to their left and saw him running to them.

"Aare yaar derek kaha bhag gaya tha saale?" Sexa asked while pushing him.

"Aare aaise hi gaya tha, chalo abb wapas hostel chalo" Derek replied.

FLASHBACK~~

"Aare yaar bhout late ho gaya hai. Wapas chale kya?" Yn said

"Haa chalo" Derek replied and they both started walking hoping to find the group.

Finally they saw the five of them together, but what confused them was that the group looked restless. 

Suddenly Yn's eyes widened.

"Ohh shit! Ham dono aaise saath mai nhi jaa sakte!" Yn exclaimed.

"Kyu?" Derek asked blankly

"Aareeee ham dono bina bataye aa gaye the. Ruko phele mai jati hu fir tum aana." Yn said and went to the group.

"Aare-" Derek tried stopping her but Yn had already left him.

soon Derek also came to them.

FLASKBACK ENDS!!~~

Anni insisted on escorting Maya, so the rest of the boys tagged along.

Finally on reaching H10, Anni said bye to Maya and the rest of the boys just looked at him including Yn, all on them nodding their heads and Anni just hid his face being shy.

"Chalo guys bye mai bhi jati hu kal class hai. Hmm?" Yn said bye too all while everyone else waved back to her. 

Yn locked her eyes with Derek and walked away. 

Derek left out a sigh and kept his right hand over Sexa's shoulder pushing him towards H3. 

Anni saw this small non verbal interaction between them and smirked in happiness.

He now had a good reason to tease Derek.

They all walked back~

After a month it was time for the GC selections, everyone was working hard as always it was hard for H4 because of the hostel boys they had but all of them together made it work somehow made it work.

And about our two love birds Maya and Anni were always together but about our Derek and Yn they where...just having their small moments together. 

Hands brushing together, studying together, eye contacts, just the things that screamed 'young love'.

"Kya hua? Naraz ho mujh se?" Yn asked while they both where sitting at a bench in an isolated area Derek once took Yn too.