chapter 7

It was .... Eshani. 

'ye yaha kya kar rehi hai? abb isko kya chahiye?' Yn thought as she narrowed her eyes at Eshani.

"Aaisa kya hai tere andar jo mere mai nhi hai?" Eshani asked.as Yn opened her mouth to reply, Eshani beat her to it and continued,"3 saal ho gaye hai uske peeche bhagte hue. Aaj tak usne meri taraf ek nazar tak nhi dali. Toh fir tu hi kyu?" Eshani said while her face was red from anger.

"Mere mai woh sab kuch hai jo aap mai nhi hai....mujhe nhi pata aap kiski baat kar rehi ho aur mujhe farak bhi nhi padta, ye toh shukar manao ki aap senior ho toh izzat kar rehi hu nhi toh..." Yn trailed off and started walking, not before bumping into Eshani with her shoulders.

Maya saw Yn coming outside and waved at her. Yn replies back with a wave and speed walks to the group. 

"Canteen chale kya?? Tab se practice kar rehi hu, kuch nhi khaya maine" Yn said while making a crying face.

"Haa haa chalo chalo." Sexy said enthusiastically. 

And everyone walked towards the canteen.

"Yaar kya performance thi Yn, I mean maza aa gaya. Haina guys?" Maya asked the others. And everyone else agreed, well everyone but Derek. He was just looking at Yn's face.Sexa shaked him a little and repeated the question." Bata Bhai acchi thi na performance?"Derek came out of his trance and said "Haa, haa acchi thi."

All of them head to the canteen while maya and anni walked ahead of the group together and the rest were just looking at them.

"Kitne cute lag rehe hai na ye saath mai" Yn said while looking at the couple in front of them.

"Haa but mai zada cute lagunga." Sexa said.

Yn stopped at turned to Sexa and looked at him for a few seconds. this made the group stop to.

"Nah" she made a sound of disagreement.

"Pfft, ahem ahem" Acid cleared his throat.

"Kat gaya" Mummy mummbled, and they all broke into fits of laugh, while Sexa was huffling angerly at them. 

Derek also giggled with them and Sexa looked at him with a betrayed look and said.

"Aare yaar Derek tu toh mat has mere pe." This made the others laugh harder.Maya and Anni heard laugh and saw the rest of the group far behind them so anni screamed. "Bhai tum sabko aana hai ya nhi." "Nhi bhai Romeo ja apni Juliet le jaa canteen, ham aa rehe hai." Yn screamed back which made both of them flustered.They all walked to the canteen while conversing and laughing all the way. 

On reaching there they found Anni and Maya sitting together on a table of two while they were giggling.

"Inko aaise hi rehne dete hai ham dusra table dekhte hai" Yn said as her heart bloomed after finding her friend happy with someone.

The night went by and it was time for them to bid good night for the day.They all said their bye's and went off to their respective hostels.

------------------------------------------------

OK PEEPS I AM BACK! HOW ARE YOU LOTS? I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE I COULDN'T POST BECAUSE OF BEING OUT OF STATION!

DO GIVE YOUR VIEWS ON THIS CHAPTER AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!

I WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT ONE! TILL THEN BYEE!