Chapter twenty two [M]

Taehyung locked their room and turned to face his omega. They had finished dinner and were now back in their room.

His soon-to-be mate smiled at him, a blush on his face. Taehyung also felt a bit shy as well. He wondered if it was too soon, but they were chosen mates, soulmates. They had to mate sooner or later. A strong mate bond will strengthen their powers as well.

Also, they desperately wanted to touch each other.

"So," Jeongguk drawled. Taehyung took small steps towards him, and he stood rooted to his place.

"So," Taehyung echoed. Jeongguk let out a breathy laugh, dipping his head down. Taehyung stood in front of him and lifted his head up by the chin. Jeongguk looked at him with star filled doe eyes, and Taehyung gently flicked his chin.

"You're sure about this, aren't you?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk smiled.

"I'm more than sure. Are you?" Taehyung nodded at that.

"Positive,"

Then Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his alpha, Taehyung's went around Jeongguk's waist. He loved that slim, pretty waist. He was surely going to leave multiple marks there.

Slowly, Taehyung leaned in, capturing Jeongguk's lips in his. Jeongguk kissed back with eager, his fingers tangling in Taehyung's hair. The alpha's one arm was enough to hold Jeongguk's waist, so he moved his other arm up to the omega's nape length hair and tugged. A gasp left him, and Taehyung seized the opportunity to deepen the kiss and explore the chocolaty cavern of Jeongguk's mouth.

Their tongues lapped against each other. Jeongguk felt himself melt against the alpha's hold, getting drunk in Taehyung's wine. The lavish scent of forests and roses filled their room.

They pulled apart to breathe. Taehyung took in the sight before him. Jeon Jeongguk with his pinkish lips, a swollen red. Chest heaving up and down with the lack of air and pupils blown wide with desire. Specs of gold collected around his eyes, mixing in with the brown.

"Hyung," he whispered. Taehyung's eyes fluttered. A sloppy grin adorned his face as he looked at the most beautiful person in the world.

"Yes, baby?" Jeongguk's inner wolf preened at the name. He leaned in with clouded eyes.

"Please, hyung,"

"Please what, baby?" Taehyung caressed his cheek, and Jeongguk leaned into the touch.

"Hyung, please hyung, mate me. Make yours, alpha," Jeongguk pleaded, trying to kiss him. A smirk fell on Taehyung's lips.

"Since you asked so nicely," he said. His hand travelled behind Jeongguk's thighs, and he lifted him up. Jeongguk wasted no second to crash his lips on Taehyung's, devouring the alpha's taste.

Taehyung gently laid him down on the bed, despite the way the omega was roughly biting down on his lips. He parted them enough for Jeongguk's tongue to slip in. He moved his hands up the omega's clothed chest and rubbed his thumb against his nipple, teasing.

A gasp left Jeongguk as he pulled away from Taehyung before gripping the alpha's shirt.

"Off." He demanded, tugging at it.

"As you wish, my baby Highness," Taehyung smiled before swiftly removing it. He began to unbotton Jeongguk's shirt as well. His omega took the time to breathe properly.

Once he rid them of clothes, Taehyung dived in again, kissing and biting his lips. Jeongguk gasped and panted and returned the actions with the same passion. Their hands moved all over each other's bodies, touching every inch.