15

I spent the next couple of days sobbing over Aurora.

How do you just get over heart break? I don't understand it.

I hate her so much yet at the same time there's a little voice in the back of my head that keeps trying to convince me to forgive her and to get back in contact.

I want to listen to that voice. I really do. I want to believe none of this is real and it's all just a prank but I can't.

It's real. This is my life.

And yeah I miss her and all but I just don't think it'll ever be the same between me and her.

I stare blankly at the wall.

Trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

I know!

I wipe the tears off my face and scroll through Craigslist. I heard people find crazy roommates there all the time.

And I'm really in need of needing a crazy funny roommate right now. Hopefully not psychopath crazy, but crazy like funny crazy yk.

After scrolling for a couple of hours, I found a girl named Alice who was looking for a roommate.

I need a new environment to be around and it wasn't far from the yale campus either. Which is good.

I decided to call the number she had on the site. And after the call everything seems good. Thankfully she didn't sound like a killer.

And hopefully she's not.

She said I could move in within a couple of days because she still has to move stuff out of the room I would be staying in.

Which sadly means I still have to live on campus for a couple of days until then.

——————-

I decided to end my night watching a series of unfortunate events on Netflix and a box of chocolate donuts.

That sounds like living the life to me.

——————————————————————

Heyy guys I'm bored and honestly I'm probably gonna watch a movie until my mom and grandma gets back home from grocery shopping😭 my mom just called me asking if I wanted to get my hair straightened for my grandpas funeral next week😭 but idk what I'm gonna do with my hair🤷🏽‍♀️ I think I'm gonna get a wig tho but yeah