9

I was getting ready to meet Aurora at her favorite cafe today. I decided to dress in a cute summery flowy dress.

I don't know why but I feel like the vibe today is just ehh I dont maybe free? Or atleast that's how I'm currently feeling.

I take a sniff of the side of the  pillow Aurora was laying on. Don't judge me but I just feel like it still smells like her. Her Donna Valentino perfume that she's always wearing.

I grabbed my camera and take a mirror picture on it. You know, for the memories!

———

I'm walking down New Haven when I finally make my way outside of the cafe.

Aurora sitting in her usual spot with a small smile on her face. Hm. I wonder what she's thinking about.

She looks so cute. I need to take a picture of her. You know. For the memories of course.

While I'm trying to carefully snap a picture, I could swear she looked at me dead in my eyes. Or maybe I'm just going crazy. Plus I don't think she can even see anything from the other side.

After taking her picture, I make my way inside and sit at her table.

"Heyy baby doll," Aurora says.

"Heyy rora," I respond back with.

I go to give her a hug and notice she smells different. Not her usual perfume but one that definitely smells somewhat familiar.

I ignore it and sit back down.

She just stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Hm?"

"You're staring Aurora"

"Oh," she says shyly turning her head down. She seems nervous. I don't think I've ever seen THE AURORA nervous?

"I actually have something to ask you," Aurora says.

"Yeah?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

————————

Heyy guyssss I'm bored and I have nothing at all to do😪 but atleast I didn't have to go to school today bc I woke up late😭