2

I tried focusing on the lesson but my eyes had different plans. No matter how hard I tried to look away, my eyes kept finding their way to her. It got to the point where I was pretty sure she was starting to notice.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she said winking at me.

I internally let out the loudest scream known to man.

" oh? You noticed me looking?" I played stupid, knowing damn well she saw me.

"Ofc I noticed, you're pretty hard to miss." She said.
"But I'll let it slide since you're cute," she stated.

You don't understand how much I've started to blush by this point. WTF why is she so good with words? I wonder what else she's good at? I really need to stop talking to myself in my head.

"Mhm, what's your name?" I surprisingly managed to ask.

"Aurora, what about you lovely?" She said.

OH MY GOSH. why does she have to keep talking to me like I'm her hoe or something?? Not that I mind but damn the word "lovely" like at this point I'll GLADLY have your kids. If she asked of course.

"My name is Julianna but everybody just calls me Juli," I told her.

"Hm can I call you baby doll instead?" She asked.

This woman is 100 percent trying to make me have a heart attack. I wonder if she likes woman? There's no way she doesn't. Omg what if I can make her mine. Nah she's probably just a flirt. That's probably why she keeps talking to me like I'm her hoe when we've just met. I really need to get out of my thoughts.

"How about you just call me yours instead?" I said.

Did I just flirt with her?? Omg I think I just did. Am I even good at flirting? What if what I just said ends up throwing her off and she just gets disgusted at me. I know I would if I was her.

"Eh I was gonna call you that too anyways, baby doll." She said.

Omg. I think I just fell in love with her. Omg can she keep talking to me like this?? It should really be illegal to be that good at flirting. Wait was she even flirting with me. Probably not. She's probably just friendly to everybody like that.

The bell rings.

I got up and started to pack my things as the name "baby doll" and "Aurora" just kept playing through my head.

Aurora.

What a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman.
Oh how I love woman.
—————————-

GUYS I MIGHT CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS BOOK FROM "picture perfect" to "baby doll" bc I feel like baby doll sounds SO much better. Also I've decided that Julianna number 1 personality trait is going to be talking to herself in her head too much😭 also while writing this book I was listening to the song "sex on the beach" by partynextdoor. Idk I feel like that js needed to be said.