7

It was late and Aurora and I had just gotten out of school for the day. It's a Fridays. luckily. So we had decided to get Wendy's and watch the stars.

Like people do in the movies WINK. How romantic guys?? Maybe we'll end up kissing. OMG I'm so glad I shaved before leaving the house this morning. Maybe we'll fuck?!? I questioned in my head. Maybe this is just a friendly hangout. Nothing more.

"The stars are so beautiful, don't you think," I said out loud.

"They indeed are," Aurora whispered even though I could see her staring at me from the corner of my eye. I turnt my head to look at her.

"I can see you, you know and you're not even looking at the stars," I said jokingly.

"Sorry I was too busy staring at the most breath taking thing sitting next to me right now," Aurora said while trying not to let the corner of her mouth turn up in a smile.

Did she just call me a "thing"? More importantly, she thinks I'm break taking?? I questioned in my head.

"You think I'm breath taking?" I whispered. I meant to think it not say it. Hopefully she didn't hear me.

"No you're more than that, you're beautiful, amazing, you're clumsy and careless in the best possible way, you're amusing and alluring at the same fucking time, you're so much more than you could imagine, I hope you do realize that Julianna," Aurora said all in one breath.

Welp I guess she did hear me:|

"You don't mean that," I told her.

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about," she said.

"There's no way you could ever feel anything towards me," I stated.

"What the fuck is it I have to do to show you, you mean a lot to me, that we could be a lot together," Julianna demandingly said.

I thought about it for a second. I looked back at her. She looked at me. I smiled.

"Kiss me," I surprisingly stated.

"Are you being serious right now?" She asked.

"Yes if you really have feelings for me then kiss me like the worlds ending, kiss me like you need me to survive, kiss me like there's no other women in the world meant for you, kiss me-" before I could finish what I was trying to say, I felt the eager lips of Aurora right on mines.

That was the first time she really kissed me. At first it was on my lips then after I broke the kiss to get some air bc God knows I need it, she started kissing down.

Down my neck she went.

After I caught my breath, I adjusted my neck to give her more room to work with.

She didn't stop going down my neck until she found my sweet spot.

She started to leave love trails all around my neck and I let her. Of course.

After a couple of minutes, Aurora eventually got off my neck and pulled me beside her on the ground.

"Does that prove it?" She said winking at me while pointing to the hickeys that were starting to form.

"I dont know I think you have to give me another one so I can think about it," I said jokingly.

"Woww so funny Julianna," Aurora said sarcastically.

"Yeah I know I am, AURORA," I stated.

——————-

Hey guysssss so there MIGHT be a love scene in the near future but idk I'm still thinking about it😭 ngl this originally was GONNA be a love scene but I was thinking about it n I js thought yk I can't make a love scene on chapter 7. no that's wayy to soon😂 anyways if you like my book then PLS leave a comment or vote or literally anything🤗