5

I spent the next couple of days ignoring Aurora. Even though we sat next to eachother in class and I would see her from the corner of my eyes in the library late in the evening.

Until one day, 2 weeks later, I was in the corner of the library looking for the twilight saga books when I felt a hand on my waist.

I turnt around to be met with the beautiful face of Aurora.

"What do you want?," I asked annoyed.

"You,"she replied simply.

"Be so for real right now, Aurora," I said.

"I am, Julianna,"she stated.

"No you're not," I replied.

She stared at me for a split second.

"Are you ignoring me?" She asked.

"Why the fuck would you think that?" I said trying to play innocent.

"Well you haven't talked to me for 2 weeks for starters," she stated.

"Ok? Is there a rule in the law book that forces me to do that?," I asked.

"Stop playing stupid Julianna. Did I do something wrong? Do you not like me calling you baby doll? What's the problem?" She threw all those questions at me as I was leaving the library with all of the twilight books in hand.

"We're not a thing so it doesn't matter anyways," I straight up told her.

"It does though, and we'll I mean we could be if you would just talk to me Julianna," Aurora said.

"Go away and go tell that to your girlfriend," I stated remembering the events from a couple of weeks ago.

"What the fuck are you even talking about," she said frustrated.

"The girl you kissed at the cafe, stop playing fucking stupid Aurora," I screamed at her.

"I didn't kis- wait you mean my sister?" She asked.

"Idfk and idfc Aurora, you tell me." I stated.

"I've only ever meet up with my sister at the cafe," she spoke softy as she turned me around and put me on the hood of my car.

"I don't care anymore Aurora, you can forget it now," I told her trying to get up but she gently placed her hands on my thighs not letting me get up.

" but I can't forget you Julianna and it's killing me not talking to you," she said softly looking me in the eyes.

"We don't even know eachother that well, let's be real for a minute," I told her honestly.

"But we could," she said with hope in her eyes.

"Hm, give me time to think about it then maybe but just friends for now," I told her.

"Okey deal," she said as she kissed me softly on my lips.

"That wasn't very friend like Aurora," I said.

" oops, I guess I'm just bad at being friends with you baby doll," she said while smiling.

"Your not funny," I said while giggling a little.

————

Guys I feel like I haven't posted in a lifetime n it's only been like 3 days bro😭 also this was originally apose to a Aurora pov and it was supposed to be at like a forest or sunset or raining or something along those lines but idk what happened. I went completely off script😭 I think this chapter does kind of suit being a Julianna pov better tho. Anyways have a nice night guys, or day, or wtv time of day it is while ur reading this✌🏽