1

I took my camera that I had set on the table earlier and left before I ended up being late for my first day of school. Today's my first day at Yale university, I've spent all my high school years studying really hard so I never really got to experience teenage love. As some would call it, but I've decided to treat college as  a fresh new start. My new beginning.

I stopped day dreaming and finally left my house. I walked through the sunny New Haven street and passed by a pretty coffee shop. I peeped inside.

The most majestic looking woman was sitting on the chair in front of the window. I don't think I've ever seen anyone more beautiful than her. I took my camera out of my bag and snapped a picture of her.

Beauty like that has to be captured. I stared down at the picture. Then I looked up. She smiled and I thought she was looking at me for a second. I thought I had just been caught taking a picture of this random beautiful stranger.

I looked at her. Getting a little shy, I smiled back. Only to realize she was smiling at the waitress who was walking towards her table. I let out a sigh , relieved I didn't get caught.

—————————————

"Ms. Julianna, you're late," my professor said as I walked into to the lesson.

"Im sorry I woke up late mr.??" I drawled out.

"Mr. Lupin, now have a seat ms lopez."

I looked around at everybody who had already picked their seats for the semester. There were only two seats left. All the seats in my class were in rows so I decided to pick the one near the window so the sun can hit my face.

I sat down in my seat and started to take my things out of my bag. I hear the squeak of the door opening and professor. Lupin scolding the person. Heavy footsteps start making its way towards me, as a person sits down in the empty (not empty anymore) seat next to me. I looked up and was met with the beautiful eyes of the coffee shop girl from earlier.

I have a feeling this semester is definitely gonna be an interesting ride. I think as I look away from her and just start staring at the board.

—————-

FIRST CHAPTER GUYS. Also I rlly did not know what to name the characters or professor so I literally searched up "Harry Potter professor" names on google n js picked the one I liked😭 anyways if ur interested in photography then PLS look at my instagram it's called "insidemyhead1_"