8

*Auroras pov*

*the next day*

I woke up in a really comfortable bed this morning. I really can't remember where I'm at right now.

I rub all the sleepiness from my eyes and take a look at my surroundings. Laying asleep right next to me is Julianna. Awe she's such a cute sleeper even though she snores.

I lay down and fall back asleep.
———

"Do you think I look fat," Julianna asks as she's showing me her outfit for the day.

"Baby"

"Hm?"

"I'm gonna need you to take a second to turn around, look in the mirror behind you, and stare at yourself for a good minute. Because you look good," I tell her.

She looks at me for a minute and starts blushing.

Awee I made her blush

———

It was about our second time going around on the Ferris wheel. Me and Julianna were on opposite sides of the seats so obviously I kept staring at her. How could I not?

My eyes went up and down her body. She looks so good. I need to let her know.

"You look delicious," I tell her.

She side eyes me.

"Um in what way?" She asks.

"In what way do you want me to mean it?" I play dumb, throwing the question back at her.

"That's up to you, Rora"

Did she just give me her own nickname? Anyways.

"Ofc I mean it that way then baby"

She looks at me shockingly.

I just smirk back at her.

I wanna eat her out. I think In my head.

"Do you know how pretty you are?" I ask her.

"Do you know how flirty you are?" She asks me back.

"You're so cute, I could just eat you," I say smiling.

"Eat me how?" She asks.

"Come find out, baby"

"Show me"

I take that as my sign to put my hand on her upper thighs. Pulling her panties down and rubbing my fingers over her entrance.

I love teasing Julianna. It's so fun.

She lets out a slight moan at my actions. I quickly put one finger inside of her and I immediately start going fast. Bringing my finger in and out of her as fast as my hand can go. Her moans get louder.

I press my lips on hers to quiet her down.

Lips as in FACE FEATURE not her other lips guys.

I slip in another finger. I feel her about to come and quickly take my fingers out of her. I can't let her come just yet.

I give her an innocent smile as I lick my fingers. She just stares at me like she can't believe I just did that.

I watch her quickly regain her composure as we get to a stop and leave the ride.

——————-

Heyyy guysssss so this is a filler chapter and the next chapters for a WHILE will also be fillers chapters FOR NOW. Guys some of the things in this chapter are things I've actually said to women and guys in real life before. YES these were actual convos I've had with people and I js thought it would be funny to write it as scenes in this book😭😭 but yeahh I hope y'all are enjoying the book so far!