CHAPTER - 11

AYUSHI'S POV:

I was currently sitting on the couch while Aryan was doing the first aid. I flinched several times while he was cleaning the wound because it was so FREAKING PAINFUL. AHHHHH! I was internally screaming.

Tears rolled down my cheeks constantly due to the pain. Although I didn't want to cry, it was too hard to hold back my tears. Well, the wound was quite big and deep. So it was very painful.

Divya, Abhimanyu jiju and Harsh were telling me to calm down, but how could I do so when the pain was literally killing me from inside!!!

I must have become crazy at that time when I went to pick up that broken piece of glass. One day my craziness will be the cause of my death. I can already sense it!

"Thank you" I spoke while sniffling after Aryan was done with the first aid.

"No need to say thanks but be careful from now on!" Aryan replied with a warm smile and I nodded looking down like an obedient kid.

It was 11 pm already and all the guests had already left. So Divya told us to do the dinner since it was already very late.

Heading to the dining hall, I sat on one of the chairs. As I looked at the empty chair  beside me, I saw both Harsh and Aryan standing in front of the chair. Harsh was holding one side of the chair and Aryan was holding another side of that same chair.

They were looking at each other with a competitive gaze. So now they are fighting for the chair? Are they high on something? I eyed them suspiciously due to their behaviour.

"I will sit here!" Aryan spoke after dragging the chair in his direction.

"No, I am gonna sit here" Harsh said and dragged the chair back in his direction.

"I said I'll sit here"

"I don't care what you say, I'm gonna sit here and that's final"

"No you won't"

Both of them kept arguing in a low tone so that no one could hear their argument. But since I was just beside them, I could clearly hear all their bullshit talk. I glared at them many times, but they were just too busy in their argument.

And with a victory smirk on his face, Harsh sat on the chair beside me. While Aryan kept glaring at him and sat on another chair.

Then we started having dinner with a lot of conversations.

"I heard that you three used to be a popular trio in your school days." Abhimanyu jiju spoke plastering a smile on face.

"Yeah we used to be quite popular!" Divya said with a proud grin. "And you know what, Harsh used to be very popular among the girls. Girls used to be whipped for him"

"Haha for real! I still remember those silly things." Harsh said letting out a chuckle.

"Those girls must have been blind!" Aryan murmured in a low tone and gave off a disgusted look to Harsh.

"Didn't you accept any of them?" Abhimanyu jiju asked out of curiosity.

"Nope" Harsh spoke.

"Why?"

"Well well well, his heart was reserved for someone special" Divya said as a teasing smirk played over her lips and Harsh nodded shyly.

"Why didn't any of you two tell me about this?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Actually it's a secret between us" Harsh replied with a smile.

"Whatever it is! By the way, tell me who that girl is?" I asked as curiosity picked inside me.

All of a sudden Aryan got up from the chair and said, I mean yelled "NO NEED TO KNOW!" out of nowhere. It seemed like he just snapped out some deep thinking.

"What do you mean? Of course I need to know!"

"A-actually I m-mean what is t-the need to k-know, one day y-you will e-eventually get to k-know" Aryan replied stammering and accompanied it with a nervous chuckle.

I gave him a suspicious look. He is such a weirdo. Isn't he?

After finishing the dinner Harsh headed to his house bidding goodbye to us.

"Okay then I'll get going too! Byee" I spoke.

"But Ayu, how will you drive with the wound?" Divya said as a visible expression of worry emerged on her face.

"Yeah, Divya is absolutely right. If you drive in this condition, then the wound in your hand will worsen." Abhimanyu jiju added.

"No no it's okay, I can manage it."

"Bhaiya and bhabhi don't worry I'll drop her" Aryan spoke.

"No you don't have to do so. I can-" before I could finish, Aryan interrupted saying "Shush, you talk too much"

Since they had been telling me so many times, there had been no other choice but to do so. Well, they were actually right. If I drove in this condition then my wound would surely have been fucked up.

Currently, I was on my way back home. Aryan was driving, and I was sitting beside him while looking through the window. The night sky looked absolutely mesmerizing.

The ride was totally silent and neither of us were talking. But suddenly Aryan chose to speak, breaking the silence "So when are you returning to Mumbai?"

"The day after tomorrow"

"Wait seriously?" He spoke in disbelief and I shook my head as yes.

"But just a few days ago only you came here and you're already returning"

"Yes, but I'll permanently come back here perhaps after a year."

We were conversing but out of nowhere he stopped the car.

"Why did you stop the car in the middle of the road?"

"Actually I am gonna kidnap you" he whispered into my ear plastering a smirk on his face.

For a few moments, I actually believed him and got freaked out in fear. I must be really very dumb.

"Madam ji kripya karke apne ass pass dekhiye zara!" He spoke in a sarcastic tone.
[Madam, please take a look around you.]

As I looked around, I realized that we were currently standing in front of my house. I was so engrossed in the conversation that I forgot to look around.

"Thanks"

"Welcome and take care of yourself" He said as his lips curled into a sweet smile and he gave a tender pat on my head.

I don't know why but that pat made my heart pound. Ughhh! What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? I should not feel like that. I must have gone mad.

Without engaging in any further interaction with him, I got out of the car. As I started moving towards my house, Aryan called me from behind.

"Ayushi"

Hearing him, I turned behind in his direction furrowing my eyebrows. "Yes?"

"Umm if you don't mind then can you go shopping with me.." He spoke after a little pause.

"Huh?" I looked at him in confusion.

"I know it's quite straight forward of me to ask you this randomly, but it's not for me. Actually, one of my colleague's birthday is in a few days, so I have to buy something for her, but I don't know what to buy. So, if you go with me, then it will be a help....." He said as an awkward chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"Oh I see. Fine I'll go!" I replied after thinking for some time.