CHAPTER - 9

ARYAN'S POV:

The whole house was sparkling due to lights on the occasion of Divya bhabi's birthday. It was beautifully decorated with flowers.

The birthday party was almost on the verge of starting. I could already hear the chaos caused by the guests from my room.

Consequently, I got ready by wearing a white shirt and pairing it with a black blazer and trouser. Lastly, before going downstairs, I sprayed my favorite perfume and gazed at my handsome face in the mirror. Well, I looked handsome as usual~

As I came downstairs, I glanced all around, but Ayushi was nowhere to be found

As I came downstairs, I glanced all around, but Ayushi was nowhere to be found. Most likely, she hadn't shown up yet.

So I headed towards the entrance door to wait for her.  Many guests were entering but none of them was her. Taking a glance at my watch, I realised that it was already 6:40 pm.

A short while later, a car pulled up in front of our house, and a pretty lady got out of it . My gaze became fixed on her. She had on a stunning white dress. Her stunning long hair was splayed over her shoulder. It was none other than Ayushi. She appeared to be an angel that had descended straight from heaven. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

I was so engrossed in her thoughts that I zoned out

I was so engrossed in her thoughts that I zoned out. Coming towards me, she snapped her finger in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

"Kaha itna kho Gaye the?" She asked as a mischievous grin appeared on her face.
[Where were you so lost?]

"In your beautiful eyes" I murmured in an inaudible tone, not letting her listen to it.

"Huh?"

"No nothing. By the way, you are looking gorgeous."

"I always look gorgeous." she replied flipping her hair and a proud grin emerged on her face.

"Yeah yeah now let's go inside Divya bhabhi is waiting for you" I said as a little chuckle escaped from my mouth because of her actions.

She nodded in agreement and with that we headed inside the house.

As soon as Divya bhabi saw us, she came in our direction with a broad smile.

"abhi anne ka time hua tera?" Bhabi asked Ayushi sarcastically, folding her arms and furrowing her eyebrows.
[Is it time for you to come now?]

"arey sorry yaar thora late ho gaya" Ayushi said with a pout while touching her ears.
[Sorry I got a little late.]

"Chal koi na, chalta ha. By the way Aunty nahi ayi?" Bhabi asked and gave a tender pat on Ayushi's shoulder.
[It's okay. By the way, Aunty hasn't come]

"Actually her leg pain increased suddenly in the morning. So she isn't able to come."

"Oh okay but how's she now?"

"Yea, quite better but the leg pain is still there."

"I hope she recovers from the pain soon"

****

Eventually the birthday party started with Divya bhabi cutting the cake. After the cutting was done it was the dancing session where everyone was dancing with their partners. Bhaiya and bhabhi were also dancing.

However, after a few moments I took a glimpse of her, who was sitting alone on the couch. So to give her a company I went towards her.

"Ay-"

As I was going to call her, suddenly an unknown guy appeared out of nowhere and approached her before I could even finish my whole freaking sentence. So I stood behind them like a statue for hearing their conversation.

"Hey Ayushi remember me?"  He spoke with the biggest smile he could master.

"Sorry, who are you?"  She said and started observing his face in order to recognise him. "Umm by any chance, are you Harsh?" 

"Yes"  He replied as that broad smile kept plastering on his face. "I almost thought that you forgot me"

"Yah how can I forget you. Your face changed a lot so I had a hard time recognising you."

"Haha well said. By the way how are you?"

"Yeah everything is fine and what about you?"

"I'm good too"

They kept talking and I kept listening to them secretly. They appeared to be pretty close. Everything was clear from the way they were talking and interacting with one another.

Till now she had never talked with me in that sweet tone. Her face was literally glowing due to happiness after seeing him.

After seeing me standing alone for a while bhabi asked "kya hua idhar akele kyu khara hai?"
[What happened, why are you standing here alone?]

"kuch nhi bas aisehi" I said falsely because there was no way I could tell bhabi that I was spying on those two.
[Just like that]

"By the way, bhabi do you know that guy?" I asked while pointing at Harsh, who was deeply immersed in conversation with Ayushi.

"Of course! He is Harsh. He was one of our high school classmates. He was not only a classmate but also a close friend of mine and Ayushi's in the past. We lost touch after high school, but I recently got it back. I therefore invited him."

"Oh that's great"

"And you know what, he used to like Ayushi and he still does. Just because of lack of courage, he never confessed his feelings to her. I hope now he can finally confess."

"D-does Ayushi like him back?"

"I don't know. I have never told or asked her about this."

The moment I found out he liked her, my level of jealousy skyrocketed. But what if she liked him back? No no I should not think negative. Let's think positive.

Bound to be together On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara