CHAPTER - 6

AYUSHI'S POV:

It was 8:30 am already. We all were done doing our breakfast and now everyone was just busy getting ready for going to their respective work places except me, who got ready for returning to her home.

Bored was something that I was currently feeling. I was done getting ready by wearing a beautiful white anarkali. Well it's gifted by no one other than Divya. She bought it for me but didn't get the chance to give it so today she finally gave it to me.

Abruptly my gaze fell upon Divya who was rushing here and there in the room in search of her earrings. Yes, she can manage a whole company but yet can't manage her own earrings.

Finally she found her earrings and wore them. Then she came forward me and gave me a wrist watch and spoke "Ayu please give this watch to Aryan. I think he is in his room."

As I heard her, my eyes went round because no freaking way I was going to his room to give this. He literally called me black magician yesterday. "I can't go Divi" I stated in a straightforward way.

But my bestie eventually found a way to convince me. "Ahh Ayushi please go na. I'm very busy getting ready. Please please please!" She said while forming the cutest pout and puppy eyes she could. She is definitely a 10 year old living inside the body of a 26 year old adult.

"FINE!" I said bluntly while being heavily disinterested. I still haven't mastered up the ability to say no to her puppy eyes and pout. She is just too cute to say no.

I didn't have any other option other than going to his room, which was just beside Divya's. So I gathered all the confidence I had inside mine and made my way towards that mf's room.

I was standing in front of his room while being a little hesitant. But soon I noticed that his room's door was half open. So I peeked through it and to my surprise Aryan was not present in the room.

That was definitely a golden opportunity for me. So I plotted a masterplan. Since he's not in his room, I will just go, keep his watch in his room and come back like nothing happened.

This type of opportunity doesn't come twice. So, without giving my plan a second thought, I entered his room. I slowly stepped inside the room in order to not make any noise. Soon, I reached out to his bed and slowly kept the watch on it.

After successfully keeping the watch in his bed, I started heading towards Divya's room. Everything was happening according to my plan but suddenly I felt a masculine hand on my shoulder.

I gulped hard and turned behind. As expected, it was that ARYAN mf. I was too stunned to even speak.

I was flustered by the view in front of my holy eyes. My eyes went round, my mouth hung open due to the sight in front of me. What my holy eyes just witnessed! He was just wearing a freaking towel!! His body was lean and muscular. He had a defined, toned abs. Water droplets were dripping from his wet brown hair.

I was so engulfed in my thoughts that I just realised that the whole time I was just staring at HIM, specifically his abs! I internally slapped and cursed my own self for being so shameless. When did I become so shameless?

Suddenly my thoughts were cut off by him. "Enjoying the view?" He whispered into my ears with his deep husky voice. His voice was deep enough to bring chills down my spine. A naughty smirk displayed over his face and his tone was obviously a flirty one.

After coming back to my senses, I immediately turned around and covered my eyes with my hands in embarrassment. "Why the hell are you half naked huh??? Don't you have any clothes??" I tutted.

"Firstly this is my room so I can be half naked as well as fully naked and secondly may I ask you what you are doing here?" He asked with a broad smirk and his usual sarcasm hovered over his words.

"Divya sent me to give the watch to you. So I'm here otherwise I don't have any interest in coming to your room!" I stated the truth while pointing at the watch that was kept on the bed by me.

"Really?" He asked as a devilish smile played on his lips and his eyebrows were raised up sarcastically.

"Yeah bye!" I said with a blank face and left his room as I didn't want any more interactions with him. I am very embarrassed to even face him now.

****

It was almost 9 am. We were all outside the house to head towards our respective destinations except Aryan, who was nowhere to be seen. I am actually glad that he is not here because I don't have any more confidence left in me to face him after the incident that happened in the morning. I'm still getting second hand embarrassment after thinking about that.

Subsequently, I bid the final goodbye to Divya and Abhimanyu jiju. The goodbye was eventually accompanied by a warm hug from Divya.

Next, they both moved into their car and drove to their respective destination. Meanwhile, I got into mine to head back to my house.

As I was starting the car, Aryan appeared out of nowhere and began tapping on my car window.

"What happened?" I asked him after opening the door of the car. My eyebrows were raised up in confusion due to his sudden presence.

"Can I get a lift?" He asked in the most dramatic way he could.

"No" I stated in a straightforward way while giving him an eye roll.

"Thanks" he spoke with a smile and got inside the car.

"I said NO! Are you deaf dear?" I asked in a mockingly tone as a sarcastic smile emerged on my face.

"Yes just for you" He said in a sweet tone and gave a flirtatious wink. "By the way, Ayu missed me?" He asked as a big smirk played on his lips.

"Missing you, my ass and don't call me Ayu as only my close ones are allowed to call me with that!" I said while offering him an eye roll.

"Ain't I close to you?" He said coming closer to me. His face was just a few centimetres away from mine. His hot breaths were touching my face and that same devilish smile played over his lips.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and moved away from him while giving him a death glare. "YAHH! If you keep flirting with me like this, then I'll not think twice before throwing you out of my car!" I yelled and he instantly started chuckling at my actions.

During the whole ride, I was just giving him death glares and eye rolls while he kept flirting and making fun of me.